ConflagWex

Seasonal challenges not tracking

Some of my seasonal challenges are working as intended, and I've already completed several.  But a few aren't completing.

Vulture (Have all inventory slots full of weapons in a Shootout); Shows progress when the slots start to fill, but having them full did not trigger the completion.

All challenges related to shooting challenges (The Gold Standard, The Silver Bullet, Whoa So META) are not showing any progress after completing shooting challenges.

Edit:.I think that none of the seasonals are tracking today.  I've played a few and safely left a few but those tallies aren't going up.  I also won a phone duel, and that challenge didn't update.

Edited by ConflagWex
New info
  • Like 1

Having the exact same issue as well as still haven't received my survey reward cosmetics even after being replied to vigor youtube page asking to email & provide ID (gamertag) which I did & was the exact same ID I used when filling out the survey at the end!

This is ridiculous as am attempting to do Seasonal Challenges & they are NOT counting after winning a phone duel challenge from what I have noticed (so who knows how many others have NOT counted)!

Still bugged here also. My kid still has no problem at all. So it's gotta be very random.... F our luck

• Like 1

3 hours ago, swafen said:

Having the exact same issue as well as still haven't received my survey reward cosmetics even after being replied to vigor youtube page asking to email & provide ID (gamertag) which I did & was the exact same ID I used when filling out the survey at the end!

This is ridiculous as am attempting to do Seasonal Challenges & they are NOT counting after winning a phone duel challenge from what I have noticed (so who knows how many others have NOT counted)!

How to contact them best?

• Like 1

I wish I knew champ as it seems random when & where Vigor will contact you though since this is their actual website forum you would think (more like hope) they would respond here!

I replied to a customers comment on youtube & was surprised when Vigor replied to me. I did exactly what they asked for me to do & have still NOT heard back from Vigor

Edited by swafen
Tried to quote the post above though only included my previous post instead

Having these issues too shows progress in shootout but stuck at ten head shots and 5 safely exited encounters. Some worked others stuck on random numbers. 

• Like 1