Red_Imperialist

In Game Voice Chat Problem with push to talk not working

Hi I am having an issue with using the in game voice chat on Arma 3 64 bit, the problem is is that when I hold down the caps lock in a Zeus server for example the various voice channels show up such as Global Side, Group but my name doesn't show up below text chat whereas if I do the same thing in the 32 bit version of Arma 3 it works fine and there are no problems with it my name alongside the voice channels, can someone help because im really confused and frustrated with it, thank you. 

buddy, but without a f** Zeus, is it the same with you or have you tried it?   Zeus is a script in the mission or you connect it with a mod?

I'm not using mods I removed all of them a while ago whilst removing a few I installed manually but it still says Red Imperialist is using a modified data file even though I'm not because I've reinstalled Arma 3 twice now, no i've tried to get VC working on other gamemodes but with no success, if that's what your asking?

33 minutes ago, topden said:

buddy, but without a f** Zeus, is it the same with you or have you tried it?   Zeus is a script in the mission or you connect it with a mod?

I'm not using mods I removed all of them a while ago whilst removing a few I installed manually but it still says Red Imperialist is using a modified data file even though I'm not because I've reinstalled Arma 3 twice now, no i've tried to get VC working on other gamemodes but with no success, if that's what your asking?

On 9/18/2022 at 10:42 PM, Red_Imperialist said:

I'm not using mods I removed all of them a while ago whilst removing a few I installed manually but it still says Red Imperialist is using a modified data file even though I'm not because I've reinstalled Arma 3 twice now, no i've tried to get VC working on other gamemodes but with no success, if that's what your asking?

f it writes to you in the game that you are playing a modified version, then the mods are connected DEFINITELY! Reinstalling arma won't disable them. Remove mod dependencies and mods themselves.