Gamer-3ac24a5e7f4beb96

All AI suddenly not finding targets

I've been playtesting a scenario for the last two months but yesterday all AI stopped finding targets reliably. I have not changed anything AI related between target acquisition working and not working. They have find target enabled. I removed all fog and overcast just in case. It happens to bluefor and opfor AI. Was there an update to AI or something? Is there simple button I might have pressed by mistake that would disable targeting in all AI even though enable target is enabled in all their attribute windows?

Which mods are you using? How many units on your map? How far your scenario is complex (nbr of triggers, running scripts...)?

Each time you get such issue, start with Vanilla arma and simple scenario, add mods step by step, retry, check your scripts, chase for unnecessary loops, rework your scenario.

Spoiler

use:   copyToClipboard str diag_activeSQFScripts in debug console and paste in an editor or even txt viewer.

Try to locate all unnecessary loops...

I faced a similar problem when I overloaded the map with triggers with a huge area and a large number of groups.