blackflagmedia

Los Angeles CA Terrain 51km - Source files complete

[OTEA] GIORBEV   steam account

21 hours ago, blackflagmedia said:

what is your steam I'll add you I can help I don't know everything but i know a lot.

I must tell you that I don't really know how to use blender. I have just started and I speak English very badly. (long live google translation lol)

I watched your video. however I don't have the options in the colliders setup. I think it's due to a bad installation of the addon in the material preferences

I have a "pyton" error :

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\jordi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\EnfusionBlenderTools\operators.py", line 1879, in invoke
    layerPresets = get_layer_presets()
  File "C:\Users\jordi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\EnfusionBlenderTools\utils.py", line 64, in get_layer_presets
    f = open(addon + gproj,'r')
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'gproj' referenced before assignment

13 hours ago, jordi771 said:

[OTEA] GIORBEV   steam account

I must tell you that I don't really know how to use blender. I have just started and I speak English very badly. (long live google translation lol)

I watched your video. however I don't have the options in the colliders setup. I think it's due to a bad installation of the addon in the material preferences

I have a "pyton" error :

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\jordi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\EnfusionBlenderTools\operators.py", line 1879, in invoke
    layerPresets = get_layer_presets()
  File "C:\Users\jordi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.2\scripts\addons\EnfusionBlenderTools\utils.py", line 64, in get_layer_presets
    f = open(addon + gproj,'r')
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'gproj' referenced before assignment

you needing help setting up enfusion blender tools? you must make a folder with the name collider in it first or just click sort items just tell me your steam it be faster i add you make a video on how to setup colliders using enfusion tools

18 minutes ago, blackflagmedia said:

you needing help setting up enfusion blender tools? you must make a folder with the name collider in it first or just click sort items just tell me your steam it be faster i add you make a video on how to setup colliders using enfusion tools

Hello, I did as in the video. it's good I have the collider menu. I did a test with a simple object, the collisions are well recorded and appear on enfusion as well as the textures. on the other hand my character always passes through. I must not have understood well. can you give all the steps PLEASE;    my steam is [OTEA] GIORBEV

On 10/26/2022 at 4:15 PM, jordi771 said:

Hello, I did as in the video. it's good I have the collider menu. I did a test with a simple object, the collisions are well recorded and appear on enfusion as well as the textures. on the other hand my character always passes through. I must not have understood well. can you give all the steps PLEASE;    my steam is [OTEA] GIORBEV

you need to add prefabs then. my friend here i upload my source files and all on here and i have a folder named prefabs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UO05I4LxzPJ_TjZfjnl_tgVOzdtUzUon/view?usp=share_link < download that and you will see how its done

On 10/26/2022 at 4:15 PM, jordi771 said:

thanks for sharing file. now I understand the principe. I tested with one of your buildings on my map and it works. On the other hand with my buildings, it still does not work. something must have escaped me.

could you redo a slower video on blender with a simple object that has different "mesh" until you put the collisions. that would be cool

On 11/2/2022 at 2:41 PM, jordi771 said:

thanks for sharing file. now I understand the principe. I tested with one of your buildings on my map and it works. On the other hand with my buildings, it still does not work. something must have escaped me.

could you redo a slower video on blender with a simple object that has different "mesh" until you put the collisions. that would be cool

hmmm. add me and send me the file i see what you are doing wrong ill make a video of it so you can see what is wrong

update- 1.002 textures added

- all of the beach buildings all fixed tunnels added & textured

- all of the beach buildings AI fixed walking paths

-Train paths added

-file paths fixed

https://ibb.co/M81C4qn

known issues-

reset of map not textured, AI paths etc-

working on it... fix in the coming updates

update- 1.003 textures added

-BUILDING's COMING TO LIFE- 

3D LOOKING BUILDINGS, I'm SPENDING LIKE 6 HOURS ON EACH BUILDINGS FIXING THE INSIDEDS AND OUTSIDES. I HAVE 800 BUILDINGS SO THIS NEXT UPDATE WILL TAKE every ALONG TIME

map has been totally rehauled doesn't look the same anymore 

map base for 1.003 update is los angeles CA, to las vegas nv,

this is now also available on "unreal engine 5.0"  

TOLIFE.pngTOLIFE2.pngTOLIFE.png

• Like 1