Sign in to follow this  
Clarentavious

Specifying vechile positions

If I am going to set a way point, and tell a soldier to get into a vechile, where in the way point window do I put the position?

I am telling 2 pilots to get into a CH-47D (the big 2 fan chopper that is used for transporting troops), 1 of them gets into the pilot seat yes, but the other one rides in back instead of manning the machine gun.

How to I specify him to get into the gunner position?

Why not just put a normal CH-47 with the pilot and gunner already in?

I could do that now that you have told me how to keep choppers from flying up - but I would like to know how to specify positions for future reference, in case I make another map. wink.gif

Name helicopter heli, put into init line of pilot :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this assignasdriver heli<span id='postcolor'>

put into init line of 2nd pilot (gunner) :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this assignasgunner heli<span id='postcolor'>

Then they should board their assigned positions when they reach getin waypoint.

If they are not going to be seen by the players getting into the chopper use UnitName MoveInDriver Heli1;UnitName MoveinGunner Heli1