Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Lost.no

I've found an online hackin simulation at www.lost.no, it's quite similar to a game called Uplink. The only difference that it is online only and you can join cells etc.

I already started a hacking cell Russian Volunteers, so if you want you can join it biggrin.gif

like uplink eh? well then it must be worth a look at, uplink was great... (hacking LANs, Fileserves, personal computers, banks the lot biggrin.gif)

edit: after trying it i think its pretty good sofar

Can you give some more detail about it? It sounds interesting but the only thing on the main site is a signup page.

I registered but when I try to log in it just says "The access code was wrong!"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Feb. 23 2003,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I registered but when I try to log in it just says "The access code was wrong!"<span id='postcolor'>

Did u enter the word to make sure you're not an automated script?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Feb. 23 2003,03:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Feb. 23 2003,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I registered but when I try to log in it just says "The access code was wrong!"<span id='postcolor'>

Did u enter the word to make sure you're not an automated script?<span id='postcolor'>

yes tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Feb. 23 2003,03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You did check your e-mail to get the access code right? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I believe the access code is the "humancheck" in the loginpage tounge.gif but yes, the password is correct too

i had that problem, then when it asked me to put the next humancheck password thingy in it worked

edit: what you do in it: well obviously "hack", but more precisly buy equipment, download software (make believe wares) "learn" new skills and techniques then take on missions, im still getting my character upto a standard atm so ive not done a mission yet though

The humancheck thing does not even seem to change for me... could be that its coming from my browser or squid cache, I guess the makers of that didnt realise they should include a random id into that php request to avoid this tounge.gif

I used to play it alot a few months ago, even made top ten. It was pretty mindless, all you would do is join a mission and wait a few ticks, then join another, rinse and repeat. The only fun thing was getting our cell (LLJK) up into the upper levels out of nowhere.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 23 2003,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">eek, i've got some saving to do if im going to buy a PC<span id='postcolor'>

Better save some money, cause we need to buy cell server first! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Feb. 23 2003,03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The humancheck thing does not even seem to change for me...<span id='postcolor'>

That's weird. confused.gif

Oh, and do not write the humancheck in capital letters.