Sign in to follow this  
ad8am70

Bug - Dogs of War

[SPOILER ahead]

Hi, I have just been finishing the mission Dogs of War in the Red Harvest campaign. My last task is to Deal with the Russians. I've successfully captured Lopotev and made the exchange with the Russian general, however, after the Spetsnaz ambush, there is no progress in the task whatsoever. I eliminate the Spetsnaz squad and supposedly my teammates should comment about it, but that never happens. I tried waiting for some time, but to no avail, there is no conversation, nor any progress in the task.

I play the Steam version, launched as ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead, version 1.64.144629.

I can provide more details if necessary.
I'd be grateful for any advice you can offer.

go back to version 1.63, game properties, beta tab, select 163_backup

Hi, I played the whole mission again on 1.63, but the situation still occured - there is no comment from the teammates and the quest Deal with the Russians stays open. Is there a sequence of events/tasks that I have to follow?

Hi, thank you, that guide is very helpful. I tried following it even before writing here. Apparently, this bug occured because there was one settlement still in enemy hands while I was dealing with the Specnaz - I suppose this prevented the task from completing. Thank you for your advice.