?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Tired of playing an American soldier all the time? How about a local militia, or a Cambodian farmer arming his family? Do you want a mission with a voice acted and cinematic story, just like in the good old days? If so, then "Vengeance - A Family Saga" may be something for you. This is the public release version of a project I've been working with for quite some time. The mission is set on the S.O.G Prarie Fire island of "The Bra". Hope you'll like it. Feedback is more than welcome, here as well as on Steam.

STEAM WORKSHOP LINKS

Single player version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2849419674

Multi player version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2848893760

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The SP Version of Vengeance was updated with new sidequests yesterday. None of them will interfere with the main objectives and shouldn't effect an ongoing or saved game.

• Like 2

Looks great man.  Very few mission designers are voicing their SOG missions, and I really miss that (very important for immersion IMO).  I'm mad at you though, because this might force me to modify SOG AI to work for VC side.  😉

• Like 2

The voice acting is in english though. I cheated a bit there. The units you command speaks chinese, since ArmA comes with a full set of chinese voices. I toyed with the idea of using french instead, since it was an official language in Cambodia in the 60's. But chinese felt better for story telling reasons.

• Like 2

Both the singleplayer and the muliplayer versions of "Vengeance" receieved an overhaul this week. The changes are minor bug fixes and shouldn't affect any ongoing saved games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1