Sign in to follow this  
UncleSlippyFist

Noob Shield & Aim Assist

Can the noob shield and the slight (Totally not slight and get domed by the most inexperienced players) aim assist be removed? It's honestly getting a little ridiculous. I've been currently running the m249 which as everyone knows high mag capacity and high rate of fire. Sometimes literally spraying everything I have with that monster of a gun, and I get dropped by a lucky headshot due to the slight aim assist and sometimes can't get any hit markers even at close range with a weapon that could saw someone in half with like 15 rounds. I'm not only speaking for myself but several of my friends who also play the game. I hate to be that guy, but I feel like not only me but some of the other longer time players probably would agree, we didn't get these buffs/advantages, kinda takes away from the game in my opinion. I understand creating a video game the main goal is to get as many players as well as constantly getting new players, but I do not think that's the way to do it. 

• Like 1

Hey 🙂

After reading this, my first answer was..  instead of removing shield etc, please remove massive destruction gun with too much mag capacity and rate of fire.

But, one balance the other etc.  It not all to have a "big gun".  I used assault AK and trust me, when i cross a "big gun" in close combat...  it just increase my number of kill .  The game as you write has for objective the money. The more players that enjoy the game then the more money.  

I play Vigor from a good number of year, this game slip into the "too much heavy gun" and for the balance they add shield, mines, explosive etc.

If i can add a suggestion : clean all guns etc.  It a survalist game..  bring back pistol, 12 gage, one or two sniper and give the knive a good place for close combat.

No more shield, portable detector, mine etc.  Just plain old school stuff. Maybe just for one season ??  

• Like 1