Sign in to follow this  
Normalregularguy

Remove jumpshot in Vigor, it's ridiculous.

Jumpshot gonna ruin all tactical mechanics in Vigor. It'll become from tactical shooter to jumping arcade. Don't believe- watch freakja videos, not so skilfull streamers already think that it is overpowered. Jumpshot killed warz (infestation survivor stories) don't make the same mistakes. I ve played destiny for 6 years even they decrease inairaccuracy. Jumshot ruin all surviving environment of the game. And as for newbies what do you think a new player will experience when he will engage a player who jumps all the time and hits his target. He will say: "F*ck it i am out of here".

• Like 2

Agreed.

I would modify Jumping as a whole.  Here are my suggestions:

1) Jumping needs to use up a lot of stamina.  For example, 30% of max stamina.  This could increase as Outlander weight is increased by gathering new weapons and loot.

2) Jumping and Shooting should be disabled for heavy weapons, anything with a heavy weight icon next to it.  For example, There is no way that someone carrying an M249 should be able to jump and shoot.  This weapon loadout weighs approximately 18 LBS fully loaded.

The nice thing about Vigor was that it was not a call of duty clone.  Try to keep the game to a gritty realistic combat system.  You will never see a real life soldier running and jumping as they shoot their weapon.

Please continue to try new things and listening to player feedback.  Thank you

• Like 1