nesan

Plans to purchase Red Hammer and possibly the code masters OFP franchise from from EA?

I was wondering if Bohemia Interactive considered buying out red hammer and possibly the entire Code Masters OFP franchise from EA considering the parent company has no use for it and that the Codemasters series was discontinued due to red river failing?

• Like 1

I've got better idea: EA should announce OFP 3 (or is it 4 already? does Delta Force: Red River count as OFP 3?), which will force BI to make a good Arma 4. Just like it happened when BI made good Arma 2, after Codies announcing Dragon Rising.

Competition is great thing!

(Seriously though: why bother? Let it die, no one cares)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nesan said:

I was wondering if Bohemia Interactive considered buying out red hammer and possibly the entire Code Masters OFP franchise from from EA considering the parent company has no use for it and that the Codemasters series was discontinued due to red river failing?

if ofp buys ea, then that means codies would own ea cus codies own ofp. and if ofp owns ea there would be ofp 4. since theres arma 4 then there would be arma 5 cus for bohemia to make themselves look better, they will slap a number thats higher than ofp's. cus everyone knows the bigger the better right? tbh ofp should just buy the entire world and make a sequel for the world called "World 2" where victor troska gets revived by revive script and goes to take down guba for the 1985th time.

21 minutes ago, krzychuzokecia said:

Competition is great thing!

Competition is a great thing!*

also no u