Sign in to follow this  
FreshWeed

Can we please get proper graphic settings on console?

Because this is what the Arma Sandbox its all about! I personally play arma since it wasn´t even called Arma 😉 And now that i can Play on my Series X, i´d like to have the opportunity to set my personal Graphic Settings! I know  already some games with a good variety of graphical settings i can choose. So please Bohemia! I don´t really care about Ultra Graphical Settings (like i never did in other Arma Titles). I want my own Settings to hit 60 FPS. 😃 Thank you and keep up the good Work!

P.S.: I can´t wait for Crossplay! My PC will be my Server then =P

Is there a feedback option on the menu for AR like on PC? Be sure to use that as the devs get that feedback directly.

11 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Is there a feedback option on the menu for AR like on PC? Be sure to use that as the devs get that feedback directly.

so you say that the devs dont watch their own forum? =P

thanks anyway 😃 i´ll try it out 😃

2 hours ago, FreshWeed said:

so you say that the devs dont watch their own forum?

😄 I'm sure they do but it would be more efficient to consolidate feedback into an organized format

that is ideal for gathering and reviewing issues  from one source via the game directly vs the forum.

They may have it setup based on platform too.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:53 AM, FreshWeed said:

so you say that the devs dont watch their own forum? =P

thanks anyway 😃 i´ll try it out 😃

We do, but things get missed or delayed in seeing it. As suggested already, it might recommend submitting feedback in the game or a feature request on our Feedback Tracker. Regardless, I'll try to pass this on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2022 at 7:20 AM, Nillers said:

We do, but things get missed or delayed in seeing it. As suggested already, it might recommend submitting feedback in the game or a feature request on our Feedback Tracker. Regardless, I'll try to pass this on.

Thank you very much Sir o7.

And i´ll take the time to report bugs and issues ingame 🤙

• Like 1