pognivet

S.O.G. Prairie Fire white face/head bug

I've been getting this constantly ever since the 1.2 update. No idea how to fix it.

jFicCctt.jpg

It'll happen to certain face types, seemingly always the new faces added in with the update. If I place a unit with a working face and then change it to the same type as the glitched one it will be glitched.

If I restart the game the faces that are glitched will change, i.e. the face type that was glitched before won't be now, but a different face type will be glitched instead.

As you can see in this image they have the same loadout as is included in the DLC configs, so it has nothing to do with using modded headgear not from the DLC with the custom faces.

Edit: I put this on the bug tracker so feel free to delete the thread if you want, but I'd still like to hear other people's input on this and if they're having the same problem or if it's on my end, like failing hardware.

Edited by pognivet

3 hours ago, JP OXIDE said:

I think you and I have the same problem

Luckily I found a temporary solution. Every time you're done placing units down for a mission restart the game. That seems to fix the bug.

If you edit the existing units or add any new ones the bug will return until you restart the game again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully this is no longer an issue