Danielandsimon

Dual account screen sniping

can you advise what's being done about people using two accounts at once and joining the same game as each other to deliberately get one account killed at the start of a game to then spectate other players on the death account for easy kills? 

This is putting me off the game and I won't return until fixed.

• Like 1

Worst cheater babys can get creative, pathetic actually. Also another problem is Duo joining Solos and after one dies he tells where and what rest of the players are doing. One Dumb ass even had a Twitch stream playing like this!! He was then offended when I told him in the chat to grow some balls, stop this immediately and play proper Duo.

Not sure, maybe free spectating in Solo should be just disabled totally? While there is SO MUCH cons about it, and I really don't see much Pros? I barely never stay and spectate others after I die. I just prefer to pick up another game immediately.

If not totally disable spectating in solo to deal with all these different types of cheatings, then maybe it would already help a lot if it was like in PUBG. That you could only spectate the player who eliminated you and can't cycle. It would at least partly solve this.

It's important that it's always fair game. It's very bad when players feel cheated, they will leave and pick some other game to play. I agree! All forms of "spectate cheating" has to go away, the sooner the better!

• Like 1

AHha you hit the nail on the head!

At minimum only spectate the person you was killed by, but as there is not many in the lobby anyway, probably best just to remove spectate completely in Solos? couldn't agree more. 

Devs? 

• Like 1