load script for all clients?

I'm trying to disable the save, load, and random features on an arsenal for my limited arsenal but It seems like the script is only being ran on my client even though the script is set in the objects init box, which should mean that its being ran on every persons client right? 

When I place down the arsenal from Zeus, it works fine for me and the save/load features are correctly disabled but, for all the other players their arsenal is unchanged. Why is this and what can I do?

here's the code 

[ missionNamespace, "arsenalOpened", { 

disableSerialization; 

_display = _this select 0; 

{ 

( _display displayCtrl _x ) ctrlSetText "Disabled"; 

( _display displayCtrl _x ) ctrlSetTextColor [ 1, 0, 0, 0.5 ]; 

( _display displayCtrl _x ) ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers "buttonclick"; 

}forEach [ 44151, 44150, 44146, 44147, 44148, 44149, 44346 ]; 

} ] call BIS_fnc_addScriptedEventHandler;

[missionNamespace, "arsenalOpened", { 
  disableSerialization; 
  params ["_display"]; 
  _display displayAddEventHandler ["keydown", "_this select 3"]; 
  {(_display displayCtrl _x) ctrlShow false} forEach [44151, 44150, 44146, 44147, 44148, 44149, 44346]; 
 }] call BIS_fnc_addScriptedEventHandler;

I think I might've gotten it to work by doing remoteExecCall on the BIS_fnc_addScriptedEventHandler, but I don't know because I get kicked for remote exec restriction whenever I try using the script in game. Any ideas? 

show the kick message out of your .rpt file!

But the only thing I can imagine is that these kicks are caused by CfgRemoteExec

Yeah its caused by using remote exec for the display commands which seems to be a big no no for bohemia servers. Another maybe simpler solution I thought of was just to put up an array of all the "illegal" items arsenal and make them be removed from the players inventory after exiting the arsenal. Then perhaps using remote exec on a hint to say something like "Some of your items were removed. You may only use items displayed in the Arsenal." 

On 7/8/2022 at 7:52 AM, sarogahtyp said:

show the kick message out of your .rpt file!

Why not just doing what I requested?

1 hour ago, cluckerzbroko said:

which seems to be a big no no for bohemia servers

It seems to me that limiting player's gear options on an official server will create an empty server.

11 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

Why not just doing what I requested?

.rpt file has no relevant information but the kick message the server gives after using the script is "BattlEye RemoteExec Restriction #35". Hope that helps you.

11 hours ago, Harzach said:

It seems to me that limiting player's gear options on an official server will create an empty server

I think removing the option of being able to load thermals, viper and black tracksuit loadouts when your supposed to be playing as NATO would increase organization and make the experience better.