ToH ReCharacters

Faces of Bohemian Interactive for Arma 3 ported to Arma Reforger.

Available in Workshop

https://reforger.armaplatform.com/workshop/596330D9AF34AF38-ToHReCharacters

Greetings to all, I am once again starting a project to adapt the old faces of our old friends to this evolution of Enfusion.

Initially I will start with textures only and later I hope to add new heads. So forgive me if at first I will only be able to use the 12 head shapes that exist in Reforger.

The initial work was to create a template for myself to be able to do the first step of basically converting the face distribution from A3 to AR. This took me about 10 days with a lot of testing, but once it was done it was a lot faster to process all the faces.

mmO7Bkz.png

Now it's been a while since I can't advance this due to lack of time, but the next step will be to create some templates based on the AR faces to give the most definition to the processed A3 faces.

Here are some very preliminary examples of the processed and enhanced quality heads (Miller, Dwarden, Solomon Maru, Krupin, Yakhin😞

K1gzVn8.jpgqFDOE1z.jpgBKPXZSB.jpgj8i4ZkQ.jpg7xKprjf.jpg

APL-SA.png

Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I've made progress, I've already managed to include them in the random faction faces, but there's a problem to be solved when playing them in first person.

KS5PVsh.pngbKGi1jU.png

My PC is very old, I can't take 100% quality photos. Sorry about that!

Ab0RIRz.png

GSwoQ0n.png

• Like 5

Familiar faces to all

Beta Version 0.1.0

NgPW97z.jpg

Ok, beta version of the mod published in Workshop. Try it and comment your opinion.

https://reforger.armaplatform.com/workshop/596330D9AF34AF38-ToHReCharacters

Known problems:

• Faces are too rough.
  • The neck does not fit the body.
  • Faces have no wound marks.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Taking up old projects

Beta Version 0.1.2

I've taken up again the texturing of the characters from ArmA 3 to ArmA Reforger.
Several things have changed, so I've had to half restart the texture transformation process.
As you can see it's a bit different from how it was at the beginning, but the methodology of representing the faces in AR has changed, simplifying it and losing quality in the process.

D4XFLAU.jpegYCW7g5l.jpeg

W.I.P. Wounded

Spoiler

nZfmQ5b.jpeg

W.I.P. Boris Krupin in the nude

Spoiler

bhon1E1.jpeg

Updates:

• improved face textures
  • added body colour textures
  • added first wounded textures on 2 heads (test)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1