h4wek

Water mines exploding on 1st view

Why when I use command create mine and then (in 3rd view) set damage mine to 1(for make underwater explosion) it exploding only after i switch view to obserwer eye, or to external obserwer camera if I am in 3rd camera view nothing happen, it seems to work like only on players vehicles near by - exactly like forcespeed command (work only on vehicles visible by player's camera in the moment of obserwation).

Isn't the "setdamage 1" part of this the cause or am I misunderstanding soemthing?

Probably i don't explain it eunogh detailed - i made depth charge bombs - and when they reach equal level of depth i spawn on them water mine and after attach it to sinking bomb i setdamage to 1 for make explosion in the specific depth, but I saw  that command was executed (in debug info) but when I am in 3rd view and i observe what happen - mine not exploding, i pressing enter to switch to 1st person view or switch to obserwer mode and in this moment explosion will happen, when i drop for example 3 bombs they reach bottom when I am in 3rd view and in the moment of switch to other wiev they exploding, they should explode for example on depth 10m, and when I am in observer mode they do it, but in 3rd not. (I am using DEV version of course)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett