felipeskater

How to add objectives in gamemaster?

Hit left on d-pad and X on the faction you want to assign an objective, then move cursor anywhere on the map and press Y.

You can also use custom settings on that placed marker by editing it..find Intel, destroy vehicle, rescue etc...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2022 at 8:52 PM, bent.toe said:

Hit left on d-pad and X on the faction you want to assign an objective, then move cursor anywhere on the map and press Y.

You can also use custom settings on that placed marker by editing it..find Intel, destroy vehicle, rescue etc...

Hi bent.toe 

Thank you for this helpful tip. Would you know by chance of a few things 

1. On xbox can i save my scenario that i create on kunar province everytime i save and exit to return it doeant have my creation like everon and arland does in game master.

2.can i set it up so two factions can get along example: id like to create US faction as a guest of FIA faction , is that possible.

3. When i change a faction members outfit via equipment box is there a way i can change even an infantry teams outfit altogether or do i have to do that

individually ? 

4. Can i also make objectives such as intel gather, rescue hostage, kill/capture HVT,  etc... (sort of like combat ops.)

Hoping you are well and able to see this in 2023 if so thank you for reading 

Guerilla9one out.

Edited by Gu3rilla9one
Added a couple more questions