Decemberain

Elimination Issues

Devs please do something with the eliminations.

There are guys running around with no heads and I get it you guys are working on this bug, but the special issue crate is destroying it.

I have seen on numerous occasions where a sweaty party will load in and another non player to the opposing team and in the final round rush with no weapons to get killed just to get another round to grab a special issue crate. I have just left two eliminations as people are even now jumping off roofs to kill themselves so they can get another round or two so they can up their score.

Please remove the special issue crate or do something to remedy the situation.

Kind regards

Disgruntled outlander

Ah yes the scoring system in Eliminations where having too many points can be as bad as scoring too little. Sometimes better to lose the match but have a high score and get a good crate than to score top marks and win the game to get two meh Elim crates while the enemy get a gold crate that’s worth more exp and gear 😅

It would be nice if the players could choose the boxes themselves for the amount of their account based on the results of the match. Elimination crates are now a very dubious prize when there are crates of a special series nearby.

• Like 2