Sign in to follow this  
civiciam

Northern Raven [SP 1-4]

IgEyLdZ.jpg

This mission is a tribute to the map Vidda. In my opinion, the most beautiful map out there for ARMA 3.

A snowing effect was added to make it even more epic. I hope you enjoy it.

Russians have been spotted near the north border of Finland. The source of this information comes from multiple locals. NATO sends out a

recon group (Raven) to confirm the sighting. Russia has been threatening Finland for over a year now to end their newly established alliance

with NATO. This recent infringement (if confirmed by Raven) can be the last straw.

Raven will move silently within the search area. On contact with possible enemies, Raven will fall back to a safe spot and scan the area with

the UAV to feed them to HQ. If the entities are confirmed to be a threat Raven will set up camp near enemy positions. Raven will support

the infantry if countermeasures from NATO are the final solution.

You can choose to go lone wolf or have an AI squad of max 4 soldiers. It's up to you. Hand-crafted mission for Singleplayer.

It should work in CO-OP (2-4 players) too. Please report if errors come up.

Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2822239223

• Like 1

Please put a separate link other than the Steam link, I am unable to download it from the workshop. Thanks