Ciao ragazzi cerchiamo persone per incrementare il numero di partecipanti ai nostri eventi, al momento i server sono da 16 ma noi ci vogliamo preparare al grande botto ed essere pronti ad organizzare gli eventi più belli e mai visti prima su console xbox. 

Allego qua anche un'altro thread aperto per il medesimo scopo

Se siete interessati aggiungetemi all lista amici, sono eKEYN e vi aspettiamo nel nostro Club xbox OPERAZIONI ARMA ITALIA, cercateci subito e unitevi al battaglione di MilSim più immersivo su xbox! 

• Like 1

It would be nice to follow the forum rules and write in english language.

I also can't understand why people are so ignorant to write in another language in a forum where all the posts are in english.
It should be clear that this does not go down well with everyone.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2022 at 9:38 AM, sarogahtyp said:

It would be nice to follow the forum rules and write in english language.

I also can't understand why people are so ignorant to write in another language in a forum where all the posts are in english.
It should be clear that this does not go down well with everyone.

It is simply because my post is not aimed for an English speaking audience, it's a simple recruitment post. Also being able to speak multiple languages as such should be considered anything other than ignorant. In your position I'll think twice before speaking especially if you're only a English speaking person. After that being said have a great day sir and let's help the community by increasing its interest and not decreasing it simply because you cannot understand a post. 

You are missing the point. 1. Its a forum rule and u just broke it. 2. Just use an italian forum for your post if u dont want adress english spesking people.  3. How are you knowing that im an english only speaker? Thazs not the case for sure.

18 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

You are missing the point. 1. Its a forum rule and u just broke it. 2. Just use an italian forum for your post if u dont want adress english spesking people.  3. How are you knowing that im an english only speaker? Thazs not the case for sure.

Would you address me to the Italian forums if there's any please? I've tried to look for them on the website but can't find them