I’m not normally one to complain about something like this but I recently completed a 700% loot boost game on fjellkanten and was getting 3 food from boxes that used to give 4-6 stacks of 25 food Which I needed for a challenge. Sorry but moneys worth of crowns don’t seem to be well spent at the moment. I know there’s an issue with people levelling alarmingly fast but if we’re spending the money to do so, should see the benefits of that. I know my maps very well and what spawns where and it’s clear it’s been spread out a lot more much to my irritation really. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've noticed the same thing and I spend a lot of loot on this game, have regularly bought the $50 crown package every 1-3 weeks for the almost 3 years I have been playing.  I have told myself repeatedly I am not going to boost loot anymore because every time I do, I either get spawned in B.F.E. or the loot is scarce even when I find it. Now I mostly just use the crowns for insurance because it isn't worth spending them on loot boosts.

• Like 1

No Seriously,   where in the F*** is all the loot?????????????????????

• Like 2

To answer this question look to elimination apparently you can can get gold crates without ever spending a dime and I don’t meet the elim crates either this was new to me just today and now I think I’ll be play Elims for the time being 🤣

• Like 1

It's like they decide to decrease the loot.. why ??  dont know.  If they dont put things back ( like buried one ) , they will lose a good number of player I think !

Keep your good work DEV, your just about to kill the game for real !

• Like 2

Yeah, they already required way too much loot to complete all the building and resources at your cabin and now they have pretty much made it impossible.  I have been playing this game for 3 years now and I still haven't maxed all my building items at the cabin. Yes, my cabin itself was finished in the first season, but all the things we need resources for will now sit unfinished because EVEN with boosts, you're lucky to find more than 2 (ie: chemical crate only has 2 chemical in it? - for real?)

Stingy bastards. Not even worth spending money on this game anymore for insurance- was already a waste of money for loot boosts.

• Like 2

It's like Vigor doesn't think the world just went through a 2 year pandemic where not everyone is rolling in $ so they decided to squeeze the loyal player base for what ever they can before the new players realize that crowns ain't worth boosting

• Like 1