Major4321

Handgun rework

Since the different weapon classes are getting reworked handguns should be on that list besides the magnums and the Raffica they are almost useless so a few things that could be done to make them a viable choice are 1. Damage one of the biggest issues is just the low damage the 1911, Luger and the Makarov are all in the 7-8 round kill range the 45. Should be 3 the 9mm should be 4 and the Makarov 5 within a 20 meter range(the magnums should have a longer damage range) 2. The rate of fire well it’s just bad on them to have them compete just a small increase there 3. Slight bloom adjustment on them the changes on the 1911 is good and finally the last changes are the ability to walk normal speed with a sidearm drawn and faster draw speed 

• Like 1

I mean the Glock 17 first entered Austrian military service in 1982 as the P80 then took off from there it would fit the games time period and I think it would fit in nicely a Hi cap 9mm semi auto handgun that is actually good 

• Like 1

Follow up after testing the different handguns 

1. The Luger and the Makarov both are 7 shots to the chest

2.The M1911s damage is inconsistent to the chest 5 or 6 shots 

3. The M1911s recoil is inconsistent 

4. The damage on both Magnums seem a little inconsistent at times 

5. The Combat Magnums recoil is inconsistent

6.The PSS is a 3 shot to the chest(for some reason)

7.The Raffica is 5 to the chest 

• Like 2

I feel like this game would benefit greatly from being torn down and rebuilt on a new gaming engine honestly. They did so many things right with the weapons and bullet physics but really butchered some of them unfortunately (pistols mostly). The movement i think should be totally reworked and slowed down to really bring out the survival aspect of the game. Too many people running around full sprint and zig zagging with lmgs. I fully support this game but it needs a lot of work done in my opinion.