JoeDogs

Arma R 60 FPS on Xbox Serie?

I'm asking the question here. Is the plan to optimize Arma Reforger to run at 60 fps on Xbox Series s? Or is it unrealistic hope?

12 hours ago, JoeDogs said:

I'm asking the question here. Is the plan to optimize Arma Reforger to run at 60 fps on Xbox Series s? Or is it unrealistic hope?

I hope that is the achievable goal at least on Series X

• Like 1

it must be admitted that on the Xbox series X fps are not really up to these capabilities!

So no answer from developers`? Do you intend to answer us customers who pay your salary, if you intend to optimize for 30 FPS, or 60 FPS? It has been nice to get an answer her. 

i really feel the best way would be a proper Graphic Setting pannel like PC users have. Arma in general should have the posibility to change graphic settings. OR at least a Performance- and a (what we now see) Quality mode, with the backdraw of under 60 fps. I would love to set up my own graphic settings =(

I agree. Video settings should be available for console players. At least u need to adjust view distance to ur needs cause these r very different on singleplayer, multiplayer, pvp or coop missions.

Still no answer? Ok I will not wait for an answer, so I delete Arma on my Xbox and would not recommend this game to anyone. I'm out!

• Haha 1

Hosting a server you have the option to limit the FPS. On my private servers we're running 120FPS.