Sign in to follow this  
karma996

My hopes on console

On seriesX I hope to see soon

1) mouse & keyboard support

2) remapping commands

3) pg vital system closest to the series ... In the old "operation flashpoint" you suffered damage depending on where you were hit .. if hit in the leg you would no longer run If hit in the arm you could no longer aim ... Injury and bleeding with a simple bandage is very reductive!

4) stable server with 64 players and use of mods (obviously)

5) More npgs deployed in the bases once they are conquered and expanded. It's okay 3 npg when you hack the radio but when you build other elements (armory, vehicles, bunkers, checkpoints)  Other npgs are needed to preside over the places

6) heavy vehicles, artillery, tanks, helicopters ... Everything that was in the old game

On 6/7/2022 at 3:43 AM, karma996 said:

On seriesX I hope to see soon

1) mouse & keyboard support

2) remapping commands

3) pg vital system closest to the series ... In the old "operation flashpoint" you suffered damage depending on where you were hit .. if hit in the leg you would no longer run If hit in the arm you could no longer aim ... Injury and bleeding with a simple bandage is very reductive!

4) stable server with 64 players and use of mods (obviously)

5) More npgs deployed in the bases once they are conquered and expanded. It's okay 3 npg when you hack the radio but when you build other elements (armory, vehicles, bunkers, checkpoints)  Other npgs are needed to preside over the places

6) heavy vehicles, artillery, tanks, helicopters ... Everything that was in the old game

I will also add: to be able to play mod scenarios in co-op because, today it is impossible to invite friends to play co-op.

• Thanks 1