Sign in to follow this  
billybob12

!signs!

After watching that crazy movie Signs, i couldnt help but play around on the editor w/ the ufo addon and makin crazy cutscenes as well as thinking up ideas of missions defending yer house and farm from aliens!! crazy idea i know, but i cant go thru with it! i got no green men! if anybody's got the time, couldja maybe make a model for one of these green boogers? it'd help makin the mission even better! preferably i'd want the addon on the East side, if its made...also, crop circles!!! gotta have them!! ok ill shutup now, it was hard pretending a spetznats was a green man runnin round outside the house in my mission, hehe, if anybody's bored enuff to do so, let me know biggrin.gif

naww, aintcha seen the movie? its a really tall thin green guy! really freaky in the movie cuz they dont exactly show him clearly, the movie shows just enough of him to freak you out, like hiding him in the shadows so you are freaked but not like, bleah a stupid sci fi alien costume, its really freaky, gave me chills up my spine 1st time i watched it, it'd make a great ofp addon! esp. with some dude runnin round outside disappearing into the dark, man, if only i knew how to model units..... smile.gif

Well that was the alien from the movie, but the most "common" types of aliens are "grays". But if you wanted to have "realistic" looking aliens, howabout really small ones (like the size of your hand tounge.gif) or really big (like a house or sumthing like that). I also liked when in Signs you can see the birds flying and one of them hits something invisible and falls down. smile.gif

lol, nah, dont want the funny grey shorties! im hopin for the kind thatll freak ya out, and yea, that part was freaky too bout the bird, i liked how in the beginnin he sees a shadowy figure up on his roof biggrin.gif scary wow.gif

It's not really that hard making characters. I trie with the Hitman model that came with HM2, sure, I failed miserably, but besides the model and textures, all you need to do is selections and proxies. Maybe if you have Deus Ex or something with aliens you could import that model into OFP...only problem would be the new animations, and some kind of weaponry for the aliens. (what were you expecting, an alien turkey shoot? biggrin.gif )

hehe yer right, weaponry and animations are the hard part about it. ? some kinda silenced handgun of some sort? modeled to look like part of their hand? i dont know...im runnin the ideas out cuz im not good w/ that 3d modeling stuff...too techy for me. tounge.gif i dunno the turkey shoot idea sounds ok, keep the aliens from gettin into the barn and stealin yer tractor? hehe, i dunno biggrin.gif