Sign in to follow this  
l mandrake

Server visible in Multiplayer but invisible in Game Master...

I'm currently renting a Reforger server, which is permanently set to Game Master ("{59AD59368755F41A}Missions/21_GM_Eden.conf (Game Master - Everon)"). The server is running fine, I can find it in the main Multiplayer browser and join it with a good ping, no problem.

However, for some reason my server does not show up in the Game Master browser. Ever, it's totally invisible. Now this is just weird. It means anybody searching for GM servers won't ever see my server (kinda the whole reason I rented it...).

Does anyone have an idea what I'm missing here? It's driving me nuts. Is this just a bug?

EDIT: Is there a separate Master Server list for Game Master servers? Could that (somehow) be the issue?

Can you share your server config (please redact any sensitive info)? AFAIK there is only one master server for all game types.

Server name: Mandrake_GM_Public

If possible, could you please search for it in the Game Master browser and let me know if it is visible?

ScenarioId is bad, delete the parentheses.

scenarioId:

"{59AD59368755F41A}Missions/21_GM_Eden.conf"

DedicatedServerId have a large code, must be empty and the system fills it automatically.

• Like 2

Thank you - that fixed it!

Not sure why the server showed up in Multi with the bad scenario ID (but not in GM), but glad it's working now - thanks again.