Brav064

How to use mods on Xbox?

Question

Am i missing something, or are mods not available for use on Console? I see the “workshop” and enable mods ide like to use but then can never find them. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

5 answers to this question

After you install and enable the mods, rhey will only appear when:

1. You open Game Master (singleplayer)

or

2. You join a server that uses the mods

• Like 1

> 1. You open Game Master (singleplayer)
They are not specific to Game Master, mods are enabled when you launch any scenario in singleplayer.

About mods, there are no servers on Xbox to play co-op with friends. the invite to a scenario option is not active. What for?

On 6/11/2022 at 10:21 AM, vlad666 said:

About mods, there are no servers on Xbox to play co-op with friends. the invite to a scenario option is not active. What for?

there aren't private owned servers so far. might come at some point in the future

Hey, I get it. Mods can be a bit of a puzzle on Xbox. You're definitely not missing something; they're available, but the process can be a tad tricky. First off, make sure you're signed in with your Xbox Live account. Then, head to the in-game mod menu. Now, here's the thing – mods can sometimes take a little extra time to load, so patience is key. If you're still hitting roadblocks, don't sweat it! There are some fantastic guides over at multitechverse.com that can walk you through the process in a super user-friendly way. They've got your back for all things tech-related.