I've gotten this crash so many times, and I just want to know why this keeps happening, I'm not doing anything other than just playing the game normally and all of sudden I'll get this crash. I get this crash while playing by myself or on MP servers. Sometimes I get this crash just when Im exiting the game. What is this crash, and why is it happening? 

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

Hi ! 

A thing that solve most of my crashes is to install the game on your main storage where windows is.
I guess that it may be some autorization trouble between BattleEye and Arma as i seen permission error in my crash log

On 6/4/2022 at 4:50 AM, Inspecteur Derrick said:

Hi ! 

A thing that solve most of my crashes is to install the game on your main storage where windows is.
I guess that it may be some autorization trouble between BattleEye and Arma as i seen permission error in my crash log

Arma Reforger is installed on my SSD which is my Main storage where Windows is installed, so Im afraid that probably isn't it. 

For me your screenshot looks like AR is trying to read some stuff (symbols) from (V)RAM and it's not there (on the (V)RAM adress) where it should be.

This can be an issue with AR itself or anything else.

But my 2 cents here is the question "Did you overclock anything?".

Anything could be CPU/GPU or RAM Kit.

If you did then just revert it and try again. 

Also this:

Please not only post questions in this forum to get help from users with similar experiences, but also use the feedback tracker to quickly resolve these game brake issues and possibly get further help:

How to use Feedback Tracker

Feedback Tracker - AR section

Getting same crashes here.  Can play local for 10 minutes some times and others for 2 hours. 

On 6/6/2022 at 2:28 AM, sarogahtyp said:

For me your screenshot looks like AR is trying to read some stuff (symbols) from (V)RAM and it's not there (on the (V)RAM adress) where it should be.

This can be an issue with AR itself or anything else.

But my 2 cents here is the question "Did you overclock anything?".

Anything could be CPU/GPU or RAM Kit.

If you did then just revert it and try again. 

Also this:

Please not only post questions in this forum to get help from users with similar experiences, but also use the feedback tracker to quickly resolve these game brake issues and possibly get further help:

How to use Feedback Tracker

Feedback Tracker - AR section

No I'm not overclocking anything. And I just started trying to play Reforger again after it's "1.0" release and it will still crash after 10 minutes give or take of gameplay. It's crashing even with all settings on low, all AA turned off, Vsync turned on, and the FPS Counter is telling me Im getting 60. Yet it still crashes. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game, but before that the Crash reporter said "GPU Hangs!" and that's all it told me. After reinstalling the game now I don't even get a crash reporter. I'm running a Nvidia 2070 with 8 GB vram, Intel i5 10600k, 16 GB of RAM, and Reforger is on an M.2 NVME SSD. Which all of this is above recommended specs, and it is still crashing even on lowest possible settings. And yes I took out my GPU, uninstalled the drivers, put my GPU back in, and reinstalled the drivers. I've reinstalled and uninstalled Reforger multiple times, checked file integrity, my drivers are up to date, I've done the whole 9 yards.