v1.0.13(2022/06/17)

EuQJdBY.jpg

You can put that fat finger at ease, soldier !

Autowalk takes advantage of the new Dynamic Speed system :

Scrolling up without touching your WASD keys triggers the autowalk script, you retain control on everything (stance, dynamic speed, sprinting, jumping, etc) while your character walks.

Pressing any of the Move Forward/Backward keys or reducing your Dynamic Speed to a minimum will stop the script, and give you back full control on movement.

The script will also pause when ADS; scrolling down while aiming will deactivate it.

If the description seems confusing, just give it a shot, it's actually pretty fluid ingame and not as intrusive as it may sound.

Enjoy ! 😉 

If you're having trouble updating the mod with the ingame workshop, the bundled addon can be downloaded and installed manually :

800px-Google_Drive_logo.png

• Like 9

Hey Haleks, how do we install it manually, as enfusion handles the files diferently than ArmA3... do I create an @autowalk folder inside ..Arma Reforger\addons\data\ or do I unrar the files inside it (already tried this, it rewrites resourceDatabase.rdb file and bugs the game)? 

The internal workshop with activation on the flight is awesome, but once it bugs (as all things ArmA does), all joy is gone =P

Thanks for hosting the files (and Kodabar for informing that we can download from your github as secondary source ) 😉

9 minutes ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Hey Haleks, how do we install it manually, as enfusion handles the files diferently than ArmA3... do I create an @autowalk folder inside ..Arma Reforger\addons\data\ or do I unrar the files inside it (already tried this, it rewrites resourceDatabase.rdb file and bugs the game)? 

The internal workshop with activation on the flight is awesome, but once it bugs (as all things ArmA does), all joy is gone =P

Thanks for hosting the files (and Kodabar for informing that we can download from your github as secondary source ) 😉

You need to create a "autowalk" folder inside \Documents\My Games\ArmaReforger\addons, and paste the content of "bundle.zip" in there - any addon installed this way should show up in your downloaded mods ingame.

You can also try to overwrite the files on the already existing install (mine is in a folder named "5972B58EC6353904"), but that's probably not recommended.

Lemme know if you're having trouble. 😉 

• Like 1

Yeah, I was suspecting the installation method would have changed drastically, now it is as DCS and Cyberpunk mods 😃
Worked like a charm, Haleks! (I´ve found the previous workshop installation, replaced the files and it´s all mint)

Cheers! 😃

[EDIT] On a sidenote... discovered my problem with workshop: TOO MUCH MODS lol... I´ve deleted some buggy missions and weapons mod that never showed on the arsenal boxes and voilá! I´m able to dl workshop mods again... IDK if it is a "size" ou "quantitative" problem (too much mods  folders  or too much gigabytes stored) but at least it´s back on track now 😉

• Like 1

Tiny update :

* adjusting scope magnification no longer triggers Autowalk and will stop it if active.

If you find that Autowalk gets in the way of other actions, let me know. 😉 

• Like 1

Another one !

* added autowalk pause on ADS
* scrolling down while ADS deactivates autowalk

• Like 1

I wish more modders like you would let users manually install mods! The in-game workshop is beyond garbage🤮

I saw there was a moddb page for the game but nobody has uploaded anything to it! Maybe if Armaholic was still around this wouldn't be such a problem(or maybe if the game wasn't such a mess at the moment)

Keep up the good work with the mod it comes in handy for sure.

• Thanks 1