Sign in to follow this  
ButterWithCredit

Custom servers? 32+ player counts?

Just want to know when we can expect custom servers will be available. I believe I’m speaking for all Xbox players when I say, this is super exciting and what we want the most!! Assuming that this will also allow larger lobbies then 16 players. I know that if you do this soon, your game will blow up on console. Maybe becoming biggest game on console. The modded servers will make the game much more inviting! Thank you for all your amazing work Bohemia!! 

• Like 3

On 6/3/2022 at 2:31 PM, ButterWithCredit said:

Just want to know when we can expect custom servers will be available. I believe I’m speaking for all Xbox players when I say, this is super exciting and what we want the most!! Assuming that this will also allow larger lobbies then 16 players. I know that if you do this soon, your game will blow up on console. Maybe becoming biggest game on console. The modded servers will make the game much more inviting! Thank you for all your amazing work Bohemia!! 

Strongly agree  😏

On 6/3/2022 at 2:31 PM, ButterWithCredit said:

Check out https://reforger.armaplatform.com/news/dev-report-4?utm_source=armaplatform_twitter&utm_medium=organic-social&utm_campaign=&utm_content=b6c166c2-dce4-4c0b-a49d-16be2b991aef

Regarding Xbox players, we will have servers for 32 players – this is where we will definitely need your critical feedback, soldiers!

We are also making steps towards allowing people to host their own modded community dedicated servers for the Xbox platform.

• Like 1