Can we:

-"Power Windows" on vehicles so we can stick our head out and look around?

-fill up at gas stations

-Cut electricity to buildings

-toss wounded soldier in the back of a vehicle

* toss wounded enemy soldiers in the trunk/boot 

-smoke cigars

-drink beer 

-get drunk 

-fist fights 

-wakeup in the bushes

-call an uber

• Like 1

Some wishes:

- Fill up at gas stations again
- Can't shoot out tires like before
- Can't shoot out vehicle lights (Hopefully coming as it would be a nice feature at night to shoot out the vehicle lights!)
- Medic bag with unlimited bandages or 10 or 20 that doesn't take up too much room and ability to heal wounded team-mates and yourself.
- Binoculars in inventory should be default
- Hope to see markers of yourself on the map again and be able to set waypoints.  Or maybe better, make it a settings option that people can turn on and off if they want.
- Night Vision is hopefully coming
- More ability to run over small trees, fences, gates
- Hold breath while aiming like past
- In 1989 were there range finders? Be nice to have a range finder again!

- Glad you can still carry whatever you want.  I carry a sniper weapon and machine gun and medic bag in Arma and can still do that, well hopefully a medic bag will be coming like before!!  I hate it that in games where you are locked to a medic or sniper, etc.
- I'm sure there are more.......

Another suggestion:

- please offer a $30 discount off the final cost of Arma4, to all those who've purchased Arma Reforger.

This is a serious suggestion, not meant to be sarcastic or mean. I don't see Reforger as a stand-alone retail game in it's current state.

I see Reforger as a very raw & early Pre-alpha of Arma4 and feel that everyone who buys it should get a credit towards purchasing Arma4 when it finally releases.

Thanks for considering this 👍

• Like 1

Unable to create a new thread. So I'm asking the question here. Is the plan to optimize Arma Reforger to run at 60 fps on Xbox Series s? Or is it unrealistic hope?

I also think those who bought reforger should be entitled to a form of discount for Arma 4. 

Since reforgers purpose is to help shape Arma 4 in the first place. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JoeDogs said:

Unable to create a new thread. So I'm asking the question here. 

I've fixed this issue for you. It should work moving forward.

11 hours ago, Tyl3r99 said:

I also think those who bought reforger should be entitled to a form of discount for Arma 4. 

I do not agree with this opinion. A little gimmick gladly, but no discount. I find that I get a lot of content for 30 euros.
But that is probably also because I deal with the Workbench.

• Like 1

Hi! My little suggestion it to change the portable lights so they dont get removed in a few minutes if you place it on the ground (for tactical reasons). If you are in close proximity it should not be removed at all! Maybe only of you place more than ~5 or something. If you get further away (for eg. 2-300 m) than its ok to remove in 2 minutes.

Main things missing for me when playing conflict

• Ability to know where your squad is roughly on the map, atm when you first join the game you cant use a radio or see where anyone is, so teamwork is broken from the start.
  • Spawm menu has many bugs, most people spawn in half of the time where they don't wan to be
  • hold breadth
  • bipod deployment
  • throwable flares + flares for the grenadiers for night missions

Of course server performance or lag is main issue, I personally would not call the game remotely playable above 16 players

In Arma Reforger and Arma 4 I would like to see:

- a selection of fully developed melee and stealth take-downs

- developed field of view / barrel and scope optics that make textures outside of what the player is focusing on progressively more blurry to simulate tunnel vision/focus i.e. while focusing down a barrel or scope, the objects outside of your focused view should be out of focus.

- AI that cannot see you through grass.  I note the AI cannot see players through bushes which is a great improvement

- Ability to attach bombs to vehicles and objects

- Magazine repacking

- back blast health damage to friendlies stood too close to fixed or handheld launchers

Thanks

On 6/3/2022 at 5:43 PM, Tyl3r99 said:

On 6/4/2022 at 4:53 AM, sarogahtyp said:

I do not agree with this opinion. A little gimmick gladly, but no discount. I find that I get a lot of content for 30 euros.
But that is probably also because I deal with the Workbench.

The grass is green on both sides of the fence...I agree with both of you.

I am very happy with my purchase. 30 dollars for the software I got was very reasonable. The workbench is worth that alone. 

But that said, a $30 reduction in ARMA IV for those who have paid to be beta testers would be nice.

I will surely buy ARMA IV, and all of the DLC that follows. 

• Like 2

Subject: Adding Air Defense and Missiles to Arma Reforger

Dear Arma Reforger Developers,

I am writing to you today to propose the addition of air defense and missiles to Arma Reforger. I believe that this would be a valuable addition to the game that would provide players with new and exciting gameplay options.

Air defense and missiles would add a new layer of depth and complexity to Arma Reforger. They would allow players to protect themselves from enemy air attacks and provide new ways to engage in combat.

Specifically, air defense and missiles could be used to:

Protect troops and bases from air attacks

Attack enemy aircraft

Provide cover for ground forces

Create new and challenging gameplay scenarios

There are many different types of air defense and missiles that could be added to Arma Reforger. These could include:

Anti-aircraft guns

Surface-to-air missiles

Air-to-air missiles

Guided missiles

The implementation of air defense and missiles would be relatively straightforward. The game already has a robust physics engine and damage model that could be used to simulate the effects of air defense and missiles.

I believe that the addition of air defense and missiles would be a positive addition to Arma Reforger. It would provide players with new ways to play the game and make it more challenging and rewarding.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

23 hours ago, Father-in-law said:

Subject: Adding Air Defense and Missiles to Arma Reforger

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

would be nice having a more realistic manpad system of with the weapons platform of the cooling cell and a reworked missile and missile tracking
fim red eye and strela 2 both uncooled seekers , both could be countered by hot bricks, flares worked well against them weak and in most cases known as tail chasers as both in the early days would lock onto the exhaust
 fim 92c and igla but a cooled seeker by using a battery coolant unit (bcu) that would have to be inserted before engaging, that both cools the seeker so it can see a larger IR band and better countered flares

but it would be nice to see them make a british starburst that instead uses a SACLOS guidance

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2022 at 11:43 PM, Tyl3r99 said:

Nothing is more logical that this .

On 26‏/11‏/2023 at 11:35, doshskia said:

سيكون من الجيد وجود نظام دفاع جوي أكثر واقعية مع منصة الأسلحة لخلية التبريد وصاروخ مُعاد صياغته وتتبع الصواريخ
في العين الحمراء والستريلا 2 وكلاهما من الباحثين غير المبردين، وكلاهما يمكن مواجهتهما بالطوب الساخن، وقد عملت المشاعل بشكل جيد ضدهما بشكل ضعيف و يُعرف في معظم الحالات باسم مطاردات الذيل حيث كان كلاهما في الأيام الأولى يتم تثبيتهما على غشاء العادم
 92c وigla ولكن الباحث المبرد باستخدام وحدة تبريد البطارية (bcu) التي يجب إدخالها قبل التعشيق، حيث يعمل كلاهما على تبريد الباحث لذلك يمكن أن ترى نطاقًا أكبر من الأشعة تحت الحمراء ومشاعل مقاومة أفضل

ولكن سيكون من الجيد رؤيتها تصنع انفجارًا نجميًا بريطانيًا يستخدم بدلاً من ذلك توجيه SACLOS

I completely agree with you that there is a need for a more realistic air defense system. Current air defense systems, such as Red-Eye and Strela 2, are ineffective against modern missiles. These systems use non-cooled seekers, which are

• Thanks 1