Hello Everyone, I would like to show case some content that I'm creating for Arma Reforger and Arma 4. 

Here is the list of Unguided AT launchers I'm planning (please note the Unguided part) 

Spoiler

List of AT Launchers

[ Finished HP ]  [ Wip / Requires Redux]  [ Not Started ] 

RPG-2

RPG-7

RPG-7D

RPG-7D3

RPG-7V2

RPG-7V3

Type-69

GS-777 Airtronic  (lacks real world usage) 

RPG-16

RPG-18

RPG-22

RPG-26

RShG-2

RPG-27

RShG-1

RShG-2

RPG-28

RPG-29

RPG-30

RPG-32

RPO-A Shmel

RPO Rys

MGK Bur

RPO-M "Shmel-M"

MRO-A

RMG

LRAC F1 

PanzerFaust 3

PanzerFaust 44

M72 Law (common variants)

M79 Osa

M 80 Zoljia

M90 Strsljen

RPG-76 Komar

M-141

Mk153 SMAW

SMAW II Serpent

IMI B-300

M136 AT4

RPG-75

Law 80

M-202 Flash

RGW-60,90,110 

Breda Folgore 80

MMB ArmBurst

FHJ-84 Type 84

Wasp 58

SEP Dard 120

Carl Gustaf M1

Carl Gustaf M2

Carl Gustaf M3

Carl Gustaf M3 MAAWS

Carl Gustaf M4 (M3E1)

M-18 RR

M67 RR

55 S 55

Type-69

Type-70

PF-89

PF-98

PF-98 Type 98A

PF-98 Type 98A FCS

DZJ-08

FHJ-84 Type 84

RPV-16

APILAS

SARPAC

Panzerfaust 100

Panzerfaust 30 klein

Panzerschreck

M1A1 "bazooka"

M9 "bazooka"

M20B1 "super bazooka"

PAIT

Type 4 70 mm AT Rocket Launcher

M-57 RB-57

What I have complete so Far as June 2022. 

M-72 Law

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

M20 and M141 

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

RPG-76 Komar

Spoiler

unknown.png

Rpg -18  and 22

Spoiler

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

RPG 26 and MPO 

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Outstanding, worth the sacrifice.

Impressive list already! Are only they only as high-poly models currently or are there low-poly/textures in the works or finished? Also do you have some previews of the RPG-29?

1 hour ago, andor14 said:

Impressive list already! Are only they only as high-poly models currently or are there low-poly/textures in the works or finished? Also do you have some previews of the RPG-29?

I've made some low poly meshes for a few, but I mainly stuck with making the high poly meshes because I didn't know how many tris the next arma  game would use.  so far it looks like the weapons use less tris than arma 3 excluding a few weapons like the Rpg-7 and the svd. 

as for the RPG-29 here it is. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 1

M202 Flash 4 barrel flamethower: 

I've complete more 95% of the model, it was rather difficult due to the lack of information.

Spoiler

unknown.png
Unloaded Flash with exposed Firing pin.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Stowed configuration 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Rocket clip

• Like 1

This will be  a great mod!

Do you have some previews of the RPG-30?

21 hours ago, sammael said:

This will be  a great mod!

Do you have some previews of the RPG-30?

oh no sadly I don't, I thought I did. I'll work on it after I'm finished working on redoing the Rpg-16. I have the rpg-27. debating if I should also do the RSHG-1 and RMG since they are slightly different when it comes to lengths, tube bands and sights. 

RPG-27

Spoiler

unknown.png

I'll add the hooks and rope to the back When I have time. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 3

Do you also plan to make RPG-30 like IRL?  (two rocket at once)

RPG-16 Report

about 80% competed redoing my older mesh to a high standard. 

to do list

• Tube to sight base mounts, add correct front sight trunnion and readjust front sight scaling, create sight retention springs for both F/R. 
  • find correct dimensions for the RPG-7 Scope rail ( incompatible with Chinese type 69 scope rail btw )
  • add heatguard clamshell clamp. add in conduit brackets in the clamshell mesh. 
  • correct Bipod features ( should lack the ears on the rear of bipod clamp, need to reposition legs further back on the clamp. add in rivets and pins. 

History Of The Rpg-16

Introduced in the soviet military in 1970 for special forces and airborne troops. there are two variants of the rpg-16 produced, the RPG-16 "Grom" and "Udar". grom being the most numerous variant, the differences between the two variants are negligible at best. the rpg 16 would incorporate many features from its predecessor such as its sights, general shape and manner of loading, however the only compatible parts are the sights and scope rail. the greatest improvements over its predecessor is the larger 58mm rocket which allowed the engineers to do away with booster motors that would ignite after leaving the barrel it also propelled the rocket up to 50m/s more than the pg-7's max velocity, this key feature would allow the PG-16 rocket to have a max effective range of 700M compared to that the rpg-7's 500M max effective range and was well liked by its operates for having such a advantages, the rpg 16 was something between the rpg-7 and spg-9 in capabilities.  in its limited service there were only two rockets types made, a standard Single warhead Heat round capable of 300mm of penetration and HE Frag round. 

its untimely death. the RPG-16 was heavy compared to the rpg-7 9.4kg vs 6.3kg , it was produced in small scale of around 120,000 unit. further evolutions to the PG-7 rockets would be the final nail in its coffin, allowing the RPG-7 to take advantages of a myriad of rocket types that surpassed the RPG-16 combat effectiveness in all but range. the soul of the RPG-16 actually still lives on in other weapon systems, its trigger unit can be found on the RPG-29,  RPO Ris reloadable flamethrower, DP-61 manportable depth charge launcher. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, sammael said:

Do you also plan to make RPG-30 like IRL?  (two rocket at once)

I would imagine it would be super easy to script in a smaller rocket (say 15m ahead) of the main rocket once fired. they would have to have the same velocity just the smaller rocket would have no effect besides maybe being a big slow bullet on impact since the rocket is just a decoy. we will see when someone makes APS mod for tanks how it all works out. 

• Like 1

You are using blender right? What is the general workflow you use for the high-poly?

5 hours ago, andor14 said:

You are using blender right? What is the general workflow you use for the high-poly?

general work flow? 
I use everything honestly, it all depends on what you are modeling

1. its best to start with a block out with simple semi primitive meshes, anything that has a known diameter/ dimension should be made to 1:1 scale. (say a tire, bullet cartridge, barrel diameter, ect)  do this before anything since its a huge time saver to get everything correct at this point than it is later on. for parts that will be animated I use empties to define pivot points and custom axis so that mesh clipping are no factor.
  2. Creating a Base mesh using the minimum amount of detail possible, working with simple meshes is easier than working with complex ones, your base mesh will be used to create your low poly mesh and cage mesh for baking by editing duplicate versions. however at times a base mesh will become impractical so jumping to a high poly and retopologizing a low poly will be preferable.
  3. if you are working on a vehicle or a very complex shape you can use a block out with a few subD applied and use shrinkwrap/ snap to surface to make a nice clean mesh from, this method is imperative when working on aircraft. 
  4. making use of floaters are great, learn when and where to use them.
  5. working on complex objects can be hard, sometimes you don't need to make a single part out of a whole continuous mesh and can cheat by using vertex groups and targeting that to the part you want to connect, its a huge time saver and you get just as good of a result for minimal effort. I would also add in using Modifiers as being crucial. for instance I make use of creases, with subd and another subd that ignores creases. 
  6. when you are creating your mesh remember to use ideal primitives IE  16, 32, 8 if its extremely simple and small, 64 or more if really have to. very rarely do I use 6,10,12,24 or odd numbers when I need to divide cylindrical shapes by odd values, but those even numbers are usually done with considerations for the base to low poly process. 
  7. things that are not seen by the player can be made simplistic, say the bottom of a weapon and vice versa for parts that the main point of view IE your weapon sights and other close up parts.
  8. I rarely use sculpting, but its good for cloth, worn rubber, I also use it do welds using a mesh that will be shrink-wrapped to save on scene performance, generally most of the details that I use sculpting for can be alternatively done as a normal edit in gimp. EI surface roughness and imperfections on cast metal parts. 
  9. when working with cloth you can use cloth simulations to get near perfect results, its also lot better than dicking around with sculpting. 
  10. Try to avoid using Booleans on really complex meshes, its better to use the knife tool and a guide with considerations of nearby topology.  the people who advocate for "Boolean workflow" make IMO trash, all the "hardops" stuff that I've seen and played with leaves you with more work and less possibilities later on if needed also it just looks amateurish and way too sharp and I honestly think such advocates make commission by prying on those less knowledgeable people who are drawn into the fast results/ with little work crowd, its a terrible habit. to put it in a more simplistic term, booleans are a tool not a workflow. 
  11. Mesh Deform using a cage can save you headaches. example is if you are making a wooden stock you can tweak the mesh with only a few points. 
  12. proper topology is very important for good results, learn when to use triangles, and turn Ngons into quads whenever encountered since they can robe you of performance with sub d on.  

I would say its knowing how to make use of all your tools, let them do the work for you. 

RPG-16 Grom/Udar

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 1

RPG-30 

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2

RPO Ris ( Update ) 
hey everyone I want to show you the next model I'm working on. I would like some help with research so please feel free to provided any info, it has been very difficult finding adequate reference material on the RPO. the most concerning issues are the Bipod and the rear sight. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 3

M90 Stršen

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

RPO-A  šmel

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2

M79 Osa

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2

PanzerFaust-3 

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Yes I have started work on the G36 since the Pz3 uses the NSA-80 NWS and its better to have continuity between them. 

• Like 1

RGW. 

unknown.png

im not too happy with the results will have to do a rework on them, primarily with the end caps. there are many sub variants let me know what you would like to see. also eye cup or no eye cup? and lastly I will not be making them with red dots that you might find with  some countries. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

PF-11 (western Taiwan Shmel updated)

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

The PF97 is a direct copy of the shmel uses the same scope and mount as this and has no other discernible features from the normal RPO shmel. (not shown) 

• Like 2

RB M-57

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

• Like 2

RPG-32

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

what do you guys think? Should I add in the GS-R2 scope in addition to the 1P81 Scope already in place? Id rather just stick with the 1P81 Since it has backwards combability with the RPG-29, SPG-9 and RPG-7. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, veles-zv said:

RPG-32

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

what do you guys think? Should I add in the GS-R2 scope in addition to the 1P81 Scope already in place? Id rather just stick with the 1P81 Since it has backwards combability with the RPG-29, SPG-9 and RPG-7. 

the more customization -  the better)

• Like 1

Wasp 58

Spoiler

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

SARPAC 

Spoiler

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

If anyone has info on these sights, please post them in this forum. also if anyone has any info on how the SARPAC is reloaded. 

• Like 1