How would one go about making a UI key prompt like this: 

in the video, he goes up to the car and it says "F to Spawn Name of Car" then when he holds f and circular loading bar pops up and looks really smooth, I'm pretty new to scripting on Arma and I've looked all over for a solution but could not find one, hoping someone here can help :)

This was solved, it was done using holdAction

It looks like a Hold Action, though I'm not sure how they were able to use a custom key, perhaps it is a custom hold action? The code can be viewed from the function viewer

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KAustinn said:

circular loading bar pops up and looks really smooth

I saw same thing on bad company domination server using the revive system there. I guess it's part of domination and therefore you could find how it is working in dominations revive system.

Xenos Domination is available on GitHub:

Xeno69/Domination

Edit: You could also ask Xeno on his Discord Server. AFAIK he is answering such questions there and is very helpful.

10 hours ago, dreadedentity said:

It looks like a Hold Action, though I'm not sure how they were able to use a custom key, perhaps it is a custom hold action? The code can be viewed from the function viewer

Ahh, thank you!

14 hours ago, dreadedentity said:

though I'm not sure how they were able to use a custom key, perhaps it is a custom hold action?

He might have just set his default action key to "F."

• Like 1