Jump to content
awdsawds

weapon mod ? How to set weapons control?

Recommended Posts

How to set weapons control like in Red Orchestra ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Define “set weapons control like in Red Orchestra.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the sense this is going to be another one of "those" threads where if the OP was a little bit more specific and direct in their questions the issue could be resolved with one reply rather than the 3 or 4 pages we're about to endure...hold on to your hats people, we're in for a wild ride...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fast, nimble at the touch of a one button.

 

It wants some mod to go directly to the mod. For the shooter.

 

For example, when you press the weapon, the zoom starts. Then you have to squeeze the zoom in order to cancel it again. The abolition of free -looking weapon will was not enough.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, POLPOX said:

Define “set weapons control like in Red Orchestra.”

I put zoom on right mouse button. Like in Red Orchestra game.

I've been setting it up for a few days.
If I press the zoom. I only want to zoom through the crosshairs.

 

JUST SUBSEQUENTLY PRESSED.
IT WILL JUMP A FREE VIEW WITHOUT PERMISSION. I deleted all free view from the game. It didn't help. It's still there.

 

I'm trying to get rid of this free-view. 

 

I just need a look through the crosshairs. With the possibility of any use of zoom through the crosshairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, awdsawds said:

like in Red Orchestra

Which RO as i played them both, but more the RO OST 41-45 i was playing that since release, but what specifically the controls?

You want iron sights only then remove attachments, you want no crosshairs then turn them off in the gameplay options as both iron sights and

no cross hairs were used in that game, at least not in RO 41-45.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO I need delete that free-looking view . Eliminate free-looking around with weapon in hand.

ANd need super FAST zoom into..and fast zoom out from iron sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need the name of THIS instruction. So I can delete it from the game settings. But I don't know what it's called in the settings.

I'll post photos here soon.

 

I want delete one short click... I want only zoom on right mouse. Zoom through the crosshairs, please.

But how to remove that switching ....That free view on right mouse.

I just want here "zoom through the metal sight of the weapon.
Right mouse only zoom in and zoom out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tankbuster said:

*ignore user

I'm gonna give it a try first.

 

@awdsawds,

Go to OPTIONS-GAME-GENERAL -> AIMING DEADZONE

Set it all the way to the Left.

See if that's what you're looking for.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2022 at 10:24 AM, awdsawds said:

NO I need delete that free-looking view . Eliminate free-looking around with weapon in hand.

Why dont you just say that in your OP, you beat around the bush so much forcing people to ask you

20 questions because you cant get to the point.

   freelook isn't active til you press the button either by default or one you allocated.

On 5/28/2022 at 10:24 AM, awdsawds said:

ANd need super FAST zoom into..and fast zoom out from iron sight.

For example, when you press the weapon, the zoom starts. Then you have to squeeze the zoom in order to cancel it again.

Could just use my mod WeaponSight Zoom, as that is what it does

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1171088485

just a note with the mod the shorter the gun the faster the zoom and no its not adjustable.

 

IFA3 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164698390

RHS - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1233534292

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's what it's all about.
I need to program the destruction of this free view.

 

https://ibb.co/rHMPbvX

1.)

This first picture is correctly !

So that you can only look through the only through the weapon sight.

 

https://postimg.cc/WDT5cd6K

2.)

I need this removed. I'm sure it can be done...somehow.

Figure 2 is wrong! Now he's a dead soldier. He got hit by a machine gun and didn't have time to use his own weapon.

 

 

https://postimg.cc/hQTmGrK0

3.)Good wiev across weapon.

 

https://postimg.cc/QF4FhPp3

4.)I don't want this unobstructed view for a pawn.

I want control mechanism like in the Red Orchestra.

 

 

https://postimg.cc/r0C0Xpjh

5.) Here he is when running again correctly.

 

So it's still the same question. How to remove this loose view. 

So that only one is possible. The other must be removed from the game for the soldier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2022 at 9:59 AM, Gunter Severloh said:

Why dont you just say that in your OP, you beat around the bush so much forcing people to ask you

20 questions because you cant get to the point.

   freelook isn't active til you press the button either by default or one you allocated.

Could just use my mod WeaponSight Zoom, as that is what it does

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1171088485

just a note with the mod the shorter the gun the faster the zoom and no its not adjustable.

 

IFA3 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164698390

RHS - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1233534292

 

Here's what it's all about.
I need to program the destruction of this free view.

 

https://ibb.co/rHMPbvX

1.)

This first picture is correctly !

So that you can only look through the only through the weapon sight.

 

https://postimg.cc/WDT5cd6K

2.)

I need this removed. I'm sure it can be done...somehow.

Figure 2 is wrong! Now he's a dead soldier. He got hit by a machine gun and didn't have time to use his own weapon.

 

 

https://postimg.cc/hQTmGrK0

3.)Good wiev across weapon.

 

https://postimg.cc/QF4FhPp3

4.)I don't want this unobstructed view for a pawn.

I want control mechanism like in the Red Orchestra.

 

 

https://postimg.cc/r0C0Xpjh

5.) Here he is when running again correctly.

 

So it's still the same question. How to remove this loose view. 

So that only one is possible. The other must be removed from the game for the soldier.

 

Both views are on the right mouse button. They're there automatically.
Once press the right button sights
press button again "this free view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It comes down to what keys are you pressing when your going into those views, if you dont want a certain view

then remove the key you have or that is default for that view, an action will not perform if there is no key allocated to it.

 

      The correct view according to you is just a close up of your iron sights, again as i had linked in my

previous post and you quoted, use either one of three of those mods and the mod will zoom into your sights with and without attachment.

 

In Red orchestra when you go to iron sights its close up like you have in your correct view.

When you dont zoom into your close up view then you should see the weapon out in front of you, ingame and IRL thats the reality.

So if you wanted only the closeup view then bind to toggle that view so its on all the time.

 

    Review the Game Controls & Key layout Guides/Manuals category on my

General game guides, FAQ's, Manuals, & Tutorials Compilation

Theres alot of information on default, input/output, modded, Tik and other controls you can setup, adjust, and remove.

 

A short video of what you really want would be ideal,  a look at your controls would explain a bit more of your situation

and what you really want, but if you want only the closeup zoom then as said setup a toggle for your key so your always in that view.

Another thing is once you get into view then dont press the key that un toggles or changes the view.

 

Imo idk how you even function in a zoomed view all the time, it puts your view of everything into tunnel vision, cutting out and or limiting

your peripherals, what you really need to do imo is learn proper tactics of concealment, cover, movement to and from cover, shooting, recon

and efficiency in controlled actions, timing, distance, speed, weapon usage in the context of tactics and situation your in.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://postimg.cc/WDT5cd6K

 picture 2

 

Both are on the right mouse at the same time. So how do I remove it?

 

I don't know what it's called ?

 

When you press the right button once, it's zoom and when you press the second time button, it's free viewing.

 

I want only zoom. But how to delete those free looking ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

It comes down to what keys are you pressing when your going into those views, if you dont want a certain view

then remove the key you have or that is default for that view, an action will not perform if there is no key allocated to it.

 

      The correct view according to you is just a close up of your iron sights, again as i had linked in my

previous post and you quoted, use either one of three of those mods and the mod will zoom into your sights with and without attachment.

 

In Red orchestra when you go to iron sights its close up like you have in your correct view.

When you dont zoom into your close up view then you should see the weapon out in front of you, ingame and IRL thats the reality.

So if you wanted only the closeup view then bind to toggle that view so its on all the time.

 

    Review the Game Controls & Key layout Guides/Manuals category on my

General game guides, FAQ's, Manuals, & Tutorials Compilation

Theres alot of information on default, input/output, modded, Tik and other controls you can setup, adjust, and remove.

 

A short video of what you really want would be ideal,  a look at your controls would explain a bit more of your situation

and what you really want, but if you want only the closeup zoom then as said setup a toggle for your key so your always in that view.

Another thing is once you get into view then dont press the key that un toggles or changes the view.

 

Imo idk how you even function in a zoomed view all the time, it puts your view of everything into tunnel vision, cutting out and or limiting

your peripherals, what you really need to do imo is learn proper tactics of concealment, cover, movement to and from cover, shooting, recon

and efficiency in controlled actions, timing, distance, speed, weapon usage in the context of tactics and situation your in.

 

 

 

Do you know how to delete this zoom from the game ? It's a matter of pressing the right mouse button.

https://postimg.cc/WDT5cd6K

 

In the command eraser program..but I don't know what this free view is called ?
I've been looking for it for years. That's why I can't play.

 

Both views are on the right mouse button. They're there automatically.
Once press the right button sights
press button again "this free view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

this zoom

 

25 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

I've been looking for it for years

 

Well, this sure is a tricky one! Have you considered looking for an action with the word "zoom" in it?

 

JiIIMel.png

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, awdsawds said:

Do you know how to delete this zoom from the game ?

Do you even read what anyone replies to you with?

Do you investigate the keys, or anything suggested, seems you just ask questions and wait for the right answer

without taking the time to look at your controls, theres only one zoom section in the controls,

its not like theres 50 controls for zoom.

 

Every control has a tool tip that shows what its function is, from that you should be able to figure out

what does what, you can even just go into arsenal, or the editor and put a soldier down and mess with your

controls, and physically see what does what and change it accordingly.

      By default all controls have an allocated control set to them, if you go into the game and see what each one does

you'll get your own feedback and or confirmation on what it does thats better then what anyone can tell you then you'll know for yourself.

 

As i said below theres a ton of information here for controls too, you could also do some research instead of asking 20 questions

granted everyone is at their own understanding level, knowledge and skill regardless not trying is worse then failing at what was tried and asking for help.

23 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Review the Game Controls & Key layout Guides/Manuals category on my

General game guides, FAQ's, Manuals, & Tutorials Compilation

Theres alot of information on default, input/output, modded, Tik and other controls you can setup, adjust, and remove.

I hope you figured it out, cheers!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Harzach said:

 

 

Well, this sure is a tricky one! Have you considered looking for an action with the word "zoom" in it?

 

JiIIMel.png

 

 

 

That's a relief. I can finally play Vietnam. I found it once, years ago. Since then I could no longer find it and therefore could not delete it. I'll put it on a different key, of course. But mostly I deleted it.

This hidden key gave me a hard time.

If it wasn't for Harzach, I never would have found out.

 

Gentlemans,  thank you very much.🤧

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×