Sabre99

I need help for making random task generator.

I want to make a similar type of mission like a RobJ's helicopter pilot mission.
But I couldn't understand anything from his mission file.
There wasn't much I could refer to.
And It's hard to find tutorials for this.
Could someone please let me know if you know any tutorials about how to create a mission that create tasks randomly and continuously?

I use Drongo's map population for my piloting setups.

It wasn't really meant to be for flying, more for like leading squads but there's useful missions for a pilot ....intercept convoy, kill HVT, random vehicles, patrols, garrisons, demolish building, destroy plane/ship.

idk about transporting soldiers in a helicopter tho and you'll have to remove the unuseful missions like rescue hostages or capture HVT.

I don't recommend the use of its AA module for spice tho, tends to put turrets in weird random places if you don't micromanage the fk out of it, imho you're better off putting them manually on appropriate terrain for best effect of imitating a dangerous airspace.

If you want to populate a map, make it feel alive and have the ability to just fly around dropping bombs on stuff as directed by tasks from the generator, can recommend 10/10. 

Can also search "SOCOM mission generator" for variety.

If someone comes in here and starts explaining how to do a generator from scratch, i'd gladly read that too. 😃

Thks for the goal. That gives me an idea for my next module.

• Like 1

At the end of the day this is just a loop:

while {true} do {
	switch (random x) do {
		//get random task
	};
	waitUntil { task complete || timeout};
	call cleanupTask;
};

• Like 1