dylpick

Is there a way to view the custom game modes in the Enfusion workbench? (Conflict or Capture & Hold)

I am wondering if it is possible to view the code for the "Conflict" or "Capture & Hold" game modes in the workbench. Both of these game modes come with Reforger so I'm not sure if they are organized differently than community-created mods. 

I just want to see the main code for these game modes just to see how everything is organized / works. I have seen some of the UI scripts, but I can't seem to find any main mod logic scripts / code. I can open a file like "ConflictWithoutAIs.conf" in the workbench but there is no code just a bunch of config values which don't show me how its coded (if it is even "coded"?).

I am new to modding but not to coding. I want to create a custom game mode for reforger and I figure the best way to learn is to view the code for "Conflict" or "Capture & Hold". If there is no code that could teach me about how to set up a custom game mode, I guess I would want to know if there are any tutorials besides the wiki which doesn't go that deep.

Thanks

hard to answer cause I m also on the very beginning with enfusion and I ve no clue how exactly a game mode is designed. but what I know is the path in resource browser where the game mode entities are located (idk if that helps): 

ArmaReforger>Prefabs>MP>Modes

Otherwise I would recommend you to learn the basics first as I try to do currently myself. Maybe first making a little mission and learning on it instead of creating a whole gamemode from scratch.

This is the tutorial I started with:

14 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

hard to answer cause I m also on the very beginning with enfusion and I ve no clue how exactly a game mode is designed. but what I know is the path in resource browser where the game mode entities are located (idk if that helps): 

ArmaReforger>Prefabs>MP>Modes

Otherwise I would recommend you to learn the basics first as I try to do currently myself. Maybe first making a little mission and learning on it instead of creating a whole gamemode from scratch.

This is the tutorial I started with:

Thanks for the reply I shall take a look. Happy learning!