Sign in to follow this  
Hhrasa

Fix arma reforge

Arma reforge is unplayable because of constant crashing.

I payed 30 euros to be a bug tester? 

really shity,

you got one week, after that Im I’m going to use my bot network to put bad reviews everywhere to kill your sales.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Hhrasa said:

I payed 30 euros to be a bug tester? 

Well, that's the basic idea behind Reforger. You should look into a product before you buy it next time, you might save yourself a bit of money (and it'll reduce the chance of making embarrassing posts like this one).

Honestly, bot network? Imagine acting like this as an adult. 

• Like 3

-delete pls my bad double post sorry-

10 hours ago, Hhrasa said:

you got one week, after that Im I’m going to use my bot network to put bad reviews everywhere to kill your sales.

refund... if you don't like refund, you don't need a ridiculous threat, with hacker aspirations.
It's time to grow up, don't you think Neo?

• Like 2

Here is another who buys early access software without having the slightest idea what it means and without reading anything ....go away please ...

The issue which I fully understand is that "early access" should not mean "Doesn't work for more than 5 minutes" which unfortunately for a great many people...is the case.

Regarding the first response of "Well, that's the basic idea behind Reforger"  The issue is that on thesteam page...this is not indicated.  It's advertised as a game that's in early access.  NORMALLY this means "The game basically works, but its not complete"  which is not the case here.  When your fundamental network system is unable to maintain a connection, sometimes even for more than a minute (has happened numerous times to me) then your core system isn't even working.  While I disagree with the method of response of the OP, to be fair there have been a WHOLE lot of white knights giving BIS far too much defense here.  

Early Access is not meant to be a "Hey we know this doesnt work at all but please give us money to make it possibly work" but rather means "Hey we've got the basis of this game going, with more money we'll finish this out to something awsome!"
When it's obvious BIS never tested reforger outside an isolated LAN...well...they played the community and a WHOLE lot of people are out of money because steam won't refund easily after 2 hours of recorded game time.
So...there's a lot of people who are rightfully angry at the moment.  And "It's early access" doesn't cut it when the core technology was never tested and is not working.

And no, it's obvious it was never properly tested.