Hey!

I'm looking for feedback on a mission that I built recently in the eden editor. Took a lot of work, but want to make it better with anything I can. My knowledge base for scripting or coding is fairly limited (other than the youtube stuff I've learned from) so if you have efficiency recommendations that use scripts, I'd love to hear them. Required mods will be in the steam description. I'll post the links to an ACE version and Non-ACE version that are on the Steam Workshop. You can render the feedback here or on the steam site, but any input is much appreciated! Thanks!

(ACE Version)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2809026965

(Non-ACE Version)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2809866742

Thanks again to anybody who provides feedback!

• Like 1

I'll take a look at some point in the next few days, but first off:

There's no rule that says you have to follow these guidelines, but it really helps if you do.

And you had might as well go ahead and create an official release topic there in the User Missions forum. Congrats!

• Like 3

Harzach,

Thanks for taking the time! I’m fairly irregular in my use of the forums, so not tracking that specific sub-topic. Appreciate the heads up! I’ll throw this up over there.

I’ll take a look at the guideline you posted as well. Thanks!

-Chesty

hey ill give it a play

having mods will cut down the number of players. for mission design i'd suggest to do initial design in vanilla in possible and then once you find something that you and others like, bring in the mods

• Like 5

Quiksilver,

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm a big fan of some of the mods that are out there and mostly make scenarios that require some of those mods to be playable, but I'll keep that in mind when I work on future projects. Thanks for the feedback!

-Chesty