Sign in to follow this  
Blackheart_Six

Enfusion Workbench Technical Discussion

Good day all,

Until we get a proper forum for Arma Reforger and Enfusion workbench, lets start brainstorming the workbench here.

Got a procedural question? Post it here. Know something about a procedure in workbench post it here.

• Thanks 1

How do I add my .fbx mesh onto the UAZ prefab for example.

I can change colors and add turrets with the given documentation, but I don't know how do simply add more objects ontop a prefab or how to create an empty prefab.

I am fumbling around on the Terrain Builder and have had some success in creating a small terrain that has some sculpting with a small river, trees and rocks.  My issue is that while in EDITING preview mode where I can build and make adjustments the lighting is set to daytime and is very clear.  However, when I hit PLAY and move about the terrain the world is much darker and as if the time has changed (it has not as I checked the characters watch).

Why is it dark when I preview my work?  Very frustrating.

Its almost like the SUN is too far away?

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by reaper lok

Has anyone figured how to do any of these: create groups, individually move units, or command suppressive fire through scripting?

Was about to post that I´m having trouble logging into Workbench, and could´nt seem to figure out why.

Problem was solved by logging into the account in ArmA Reforger (top right corner*) - which directly translated to workbench.

*Hint: Although it asks for your username, what it really want´s is your email 😉

The forgot password button from inside workbench leads to the same profile as these forums use: https://accounts.bistudio.com/profile/login

Obviously i have an account here, and i also tried logging out and in again to see if my pw´s were correct (they were not, now they are).

error msg from workbench:

BACKEND (E): [RestApi] ID:[10] Error Code:404 - Not Found, ApiCode:
BACKEND (E): Identity authentication failed - Error Code=404
BACKEND (E): Error response: {"platform":"bi-account","token":"i removed the 256-bit token (?)"}
BACKEND (E): [RestApi] ID:[11] Error Code:400 - Bad Request, ApiCode:

edit: It would still throw another 401 error on me when trying to publish something to workshop, erring out on the last 1% of the bar.

This was solved by doing the above so you´re "logged" into wokbench, which you only use to logout again from enfusion workbench, and then right back in but this time using your login credentials.

It stopped throwing errors for me after this procedure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1