27 minutes ago, twisted said:

easy to follow tutorial on modding reforger

Nice, laid out with pics way i like it, easy to follow, nice work!

But the process, to just setup a mission is :face_palm:  :smash:wtf!

Off topic from the editor part, but can anyone tell me if Reforger has had any updates?

Does it update through steam or is it updating through the game and also showing on steam that there is an update?

and has there been 2 updates since the game released?

I ask is because every "update" if there is one makes my A drive disappear and Reforger removes from my ready to play games list on steam

i have no idea whats going on.

46 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Nice, laid out with pics way i like it, easy to follow, nice work!

yeah its still complicated, but once the setup is done then editing is a lot quicker. I dont know who made that tutorial though but they did a good job that even someone as simple as i can follow.

Has anyone found a list with all Enforce script commands yet?  (either online or in-game)

4 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

can anyone tell me if Reforger has had any updates?

Does it update through steam or is it updating through the game and also showing on steam that there is an update?

yes there were 2 little updates and those are provided through steam.

Here you can view the changelogs:

https://reforger.armaplatform.com/news

2 hours ago, madrussian said:

Has anyone found a list with all Enforce script commands yet?  (either online or in-game)

No, this is a thing which should be build on the wiki within the next weeks. But you can view a bit here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Arma_Reforger/Modding/Tutorials/Scripting

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Arma_Reforger/Modding/Guidelines/Scripting

Also you can use workbenchs script editors auto completion to find desired commands and classes.

The last ressort is to enter armas enfusion scripting chat channel on discord and ask there. The guys knowledge on discord is worlds away from anywhere else...

On 5/24/2022 at 12:14 AM, sarogahtyp said:

yes there were 2 little updates and those are provided through steam.

That would explain the updates through steam i've seen since release, sounds dumb i say that but ...

after that first update my A drive disappeared and also showed in my steam library under the ready to play games that reforger was not installed.

This 2nd update we just had did the same thing, my A drive (1tb SSD) which is brand new and only has AR on it disappeared and the game

again also showed that it wasn't installed.

A week after the future of Arma was announced and still no official outlet on these boards for either Reforger or Enfusion, technical difficulties or not it's a poor show. 

Edit: Posted in wrong thread, should have posted this in New informations or announcement soon? Oops.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 5/24/2022 at 4:09 PM, EO said:

A week after the future of Arma was announced and still no official outlet on these boards for either Reforger or Enfusion, technical difficulties or not it's a poor show. 

Makes me wonder where people are supposed to discuss or share their feedback on community made content. 😐

I just enquired again on Discord, dedmen quotes "Because technical issues" 

• Haha 1

Don't suppose anyone knows how to put custom 'missions' (coop) onto your dedicated server?  (apologise if asked else where). 

10 hours ago, jeza said:

Don't suppose anyone knows how to put custom 'missions' (coop) onto your dedicated server?  (apologise if asked else where). 

Not sure is this would be it or not, but see if this is helpful.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Server_Hosting 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Startup_Parameters

• Thanks 1

indeed the benchwork can be a great tool. nevertheless for novices it seems quite complicated compared to the arma3 editor. I managed to make a first task but apparently there are errors and for the moment I stopped there. Even if it must be a great tool, it seems very complicated to handle for novices. But the first tutorials are coming.

How to use World Editor! ~ Arma Reforger/Enfusion Tools Basic Guide

• Like 2

On 5/17/2022 at 11:15 PM, atcarter said:

We're hoping documentation will be released soon.

Yea hehe, good luck with that 🙄