Sign in to follow this  
superfish128

May 17th Guess

To add to the hype of the announcement of the news coming on the 17th I was reading one of the latest blog post from BI and found one of the headlines to be "It all started with a demo..." and honestly I didn't even remember that operation flashpoint had a demo, it was so long ago. https://www.bohemia.net/blog/bohemia-interactive-history-3. Now what are the chances that the demo was in May? There isn't really a solid date any where on when the demo was released. Would be a little strange since all of the teases so far have been of Everon right?

Now to add to this theory and help from a friend that pointed out that the CEO of BI also made a twitter post of the enfusion engine and the title of 17+5=22. https://twitter.com/maruksp/status/1525171483995213824?s=20&t=Dz06eBujsEMXiE7lUtGiBA. This can be taken many ways, but when was OFP released? June 22. 22? Hmm weird. I know this is really just a conspiracy theory but yall can connect some dots here, there are some coincidences for sure. If I do end up being somewhat right and BI sees this, if I solved the puzzle I would enjoy a T-shirt or something 😉

I mean I could, and most likely am far off, but I think we may have something playable soon. Love to hear your thoughts, and if anyone can actually confirm the Demo release date with proof I would love to see it!

Search the Internet and you'll find everything - but it spoils the fun. 

11 minutes ago, blackland said:

Search the Internet and you'll find everything - but it spoils the fun. 

Indeed, I made this before the leak came out, but I think the demo was pretty obvious from what they have been showing and talking about recently. That being said only time will tell, my theory could still be wrong and who knows maybe they just announce they are making arma 4 and a release date and no demo

10 minutes ago, blackland said:

I think, it´s Reforger, PvP. And a demo shortly.

I would agree with all that but add COOP, they know their player base and even in the leak talk about coop. It's just going to be limited to INF gameplay in the demo. I imagine the vehicles will be troop transports. I could be very wrong though

Pg. 40 in the pdf leak "✚ Multiplayer game mode, featuring competitive and cooperative gameplay"

Edited by superfish128

2 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

I have a spare tin-foil hat if you need one...

Oh, I've got one!

yBT6FwU.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Harzach said:

Oh, I've got one!

yBT6FwU.png

Aww man I knew it! This is what I should have guessed all along! Hahah