Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Bas littlebird demo mission - now with rangers

Download the BAS Littlebird and Rangers Demo Mission (5,579 KB - includes music)

This is a modified version of the BAS Littlebird Addon demo mission. It has been modified to use the new BAS Ranger soldiers and weapons in place of the standard OFP supplied ones.

This version also eliminates references to the SEB Remington and TJP MH60G Pavehawk addons, which were never in use by this mission in any case.

The mission name has been slightly modified so that you can readily distinguish this updated version of the Littlebird demo mission from the original version.

Otherwise, no other changes were made to the mission or its gameplay logic.

Having emailed the BAS staff about this, I've been told that they are working on a newer corrective version of the Littlebird demo mission anyway. Till that's out, enjoy this one! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gourka @ Feb. 19 2003,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi Avon, a small bug:

missing element "maf_brdm" biggrin.gif

Ciao<span id='postcolor'>

Argh! Repairing now!

Sorry everyone!

A few more minutes. sad.gif

edit: upload very slow to FileFront right now. About 10-15 minutes to go.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gourka @ Feb. 19 2003,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi Avon, a small bug:

missing element "maf_brdm"<span id='postcolor'>

Download corrected as of 16 : 02 GMT/UTC. If you downloaded the file earlier, please download it again. Sorry for the error.

I have already asked my virtual MOM and she said:

- Gourka you need to remove two lines in the mission.sqm or download the updated version here

- Oh thank's virtual MOM. I said...

BTW you are my best real MOM  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gourka @ Feb. 19 2003,18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW you are my best real MOM  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There's a portion of boiled spinach waiting for you in the kitchen.

/that usually scares the strays away

Sorry, but the mission had to be corrected once more. Turns out that the TJP MH-60G Pavehawk is referenced in one of the scripts. With thanks to BAS for the heads up.

To download the latest copy of the mission and the TJP Pavehawk, see the review page for the BAS Deltas and Rangers Demo Missions in the MOM section at The FAQ.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 19 2003,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gourka @ Feb. 19 2003,18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW you are my best real MOM  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

/that usually scares the strays away<span id='postcolor'>

I`d take the spinach if I can get some noodles and cheese too smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 21 2003,00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 19 2003,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gourka @ Feb. 19 2003,18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW you are my best real MOM  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

/that usually scares the strays away<span id='postcolor'>

I`d take the spinach if I can get some noodles and cheese too  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aha! Now that's where you run to, when your clan leader commands you to have a diet. Fallen, you liar! smile.gif