Kalashnikov_

Error with my server

You have a mod installed on your server that has a dependency on a vanilla module that doesn't actually exist.  Verify the integrity of your server's files to be sure but I'm pretty sure there just something wrong with the mod you're using.  

55 minutes ago, stanhope said:

You have a mod installed on your server that has a dependency on a vanilla module that doesn't actually exist.  Verify the integrity of your server's files to be sure but I'm pretty sure there just something wrong with the mod you're using.  

My issue is I don't know what mod it is and cannot find it.

It's whatever mod adds the Bell 47G.

orZueV2.jpg

3 hours ago, Harzach said:

It's whatever mod adds the Bell 47G.

orZueV2.jpg

I have no clue what that mod is

Post the server's commandline, or server's RPT and either one will show all the mods your running on the server.

5 minutes ago, Kalashnikov_ said:

I have no clue what that mod is

It's your server, man.

This is the part where you share some information with the people you are asking to help you. Like your mod list, or the files Gunter mentioned.

• Like 2

About the only thing i can think of that would add a heli like that based on your mod collection would be

one of the RHS mods, either RHSSAF or RHSGREF, all the rest of your mods aside the AH-64D mod and the mod for exile which i presume would require Exile mod

which btw might also be adding that heli if your using it idk.

That would be your best bet, as RHS adds mainly new modern day assets with their own functions.

All the rest of your mods are mainly gameplay functions and uniforms.

So unless your placing that heli down in the editor for your mission, your complaint is, that that heli is spawning in somewhere or you see it?

I don't see one in either Cup or RHS. I'm wondering if the addon is actually something else, and only coincidentally shares the "b47g" nomenclature.

24 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

About the only thing i can think of that would add a heli like that based on your mod collection would be

one of the RHS mods, either RHSSAF or RHSGREF, all the rest of your mods aside the AH-64D mod and the mod for exile which i presume would require Exile mod

which btw might also be adding that heli if your using it idk.

That would be your best bet, as RHS adds mainly new modern day assets with their own functions.

All the rest of your mods are mainly gameplay functions and uniforms.

So unless your placing that heli down in the editor for your mission, your complaint is, that that heli is spawning in somewhere or you see it?

My issue is that the server won't launch due to the error, the heli isn't included in any of my missions too 

7 minutes ago, Harzach said:

I don't see one in either Cup or RHS. I'm wondering if the addon is actually something else, and only coincidentally shares the "b47g" nomenclature.

Someone else told me it was a vanilla asset or something

It's Tarkov Headgear.

It would be no loss to get rid of it as the helmets it adds offer no ballistic or explosive protection.

gYNA72u.png

13 minutes ago, Kalashnikov_ said:

My issue is that the server won't launch due to the error

Need the rpt of the server from your latest attempt at loading the mission, in it should show any error pointing to a missing heli, which will lead

you to the mod or DLC. Always keep in mind with servers that any issues with a server not loading a mission then RPT aka server logs should be

looked at first.

The the server's commandline, server.cfg, then checking for corrupt mod files as some times when a mod uploads it may not upload fully.

So locate your server's RPT, open it, copy the entire thing, then paste it here https://justpaste.it/

publish it (bottom center) and share the link, and lets see if we can locate this error or the issue.

That error is misleading. It shows up when something is wrong, but is not a descriptive error message (that file is not missing).

Start your server fresh so as to generate a new RPT file. Upload/paste that RPT to https://pastebin.com/ or a similar site and share the link to it here.

1 minute ago, Harzach said:

That error is misleading. It shows up when something is wrong, but is not a descriptive error message (that file is not missing).

Start your server fresh so as to generate a new RPT file. Upload/paste that RPT to https://pastebin.com/ or a similar site and share the link to it here.

No need to server is working perfectly fine now that I uninstalled tarkov shit thank you guys! 

• Like 2