?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Niakala
10km African terrain featuring savannas, woodlands, jungles, and more.

About

A 10km terrain featuring savanna, woodland, jungle, and a river; along with 12+ villages/towns. Released slightly early due to high demand, but is fully playable. This terrain was designed with cooperation and the idea to easily flow and assimilate with Temppa's Kujari and IceBreakr's Chongo terrains. I saw a lacking of African oriented terrains that were new so I thought I'd contribute.

Features

Villages.
Large Towns.
Savannas.
Woodland.
Jungles.
General terrain area that is miscellaneous enough to be used for multiple purposes.
Custom lighting config.
Real geographical infromation such as the heightmap, gathered from QGIS with the assistance of Adanteh's Game Terrain plugin.

Terrain not fully done yet. May be a few bugs or missing areas, but it's 99% there. Known issues are on the workshop page.

DOWNLOAD

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 21
  • Thanks 7

I concur, beautiful lighting especially at dawn and dusk. 

• Like 1

This looks really really good, nice work!

Thanks guys, some more updates coming shortly, mostly tidying up some rogue trees and finishing up all of the settlements, as well as some additional polish with foliage and the river. Gonna get the airstrip properly configured soon as well, figuring that out for the first time.
I appreciate all of the support and interest, I hope you guys have as much fun playing it as I did making it 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2