Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, csepi0101 said:

yes i was hoping for similar,when not need to use new variables,big thanks

and the vehicle_x?

 

thisList returns vehicles and infantry, so you don't need to specify that in a trigger. Here it's simple. On the other hand, when you want to apply a code on units inside a trigger area, you need to cope with the vehicle crew if you're using thisList variable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, csepi0101 said:

yes i was hoping for similar,when not need to use new variables,big thanks

and the vehicle_x?

ok works with vehicle x,thanks thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

 

thisList returns vehicles and infantry, so you don't need to specify that in a trigger. Here it's simple. On the other hand, when you want to apply a code on units inside a trigger area, you need to cope with the vehicle crew if you're using thisList variable.

ok,

the teleport is  already almost perfect
but if many units are arrived at once (and stand inside the trigger)then sometimes not work

  therefore, 2-3 trigger areas should be behind each other and everyone will pass safely

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, csepi0101 said:

ok,

the teleport is  already almost perfect
but if many units are arrived at once (and stand inside the trigger)then sometimes not work

  therefore, 2-3 trigger areas should be behind each other and everyone will pass safely

 

 

That's because, even if thisList is updated, your trigger's activation code fires and... you must deactivate it for running the activation again. It's always like this.

If you teleport out of trigger's area, it's fine. If not, some BLUFOR can be still present and the trigger is not deactivated.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you see my script - there is diable AI FSM and autotarget etc but you can't disable AI "move" or "path" beacouse this cause permamnnt stop of AI even with setdriveonpath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×