csepi0101

TELEPORT ACROSS BRIDGES

1 hour ago, csepi0101 said:

yes i was hoping for similar,when not need to use new variables,big thanks

and the vehicle_x?

thisList returns vehicles and infantry, so you don't need to specify that in a trigger. Here it's simple. On the other hand, when you want to apply a code on units inside a trigger area, you need to cope with the vehicle crew if you're using thisList variable.

1 hour ago, csepi0101 said:

yes i was hoping for similar,when not need to use new variables,big thanks

and the vehicle_x?

ok works with vehicle x,thanks thanks

28 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

thisList returns vehicles and infantry, so you don't need to specify that in a trigger. Here it's simple. On the other hand, when you want to apply a code on units inside a trigger area, you need to cope with the vehicle crew if you're using thisList variable.

ok,

the teleport is  already almost perfect
but if many units are arrived at once (and stand inside the trigger)then sometimes not work

therefore, 2-3 trigger areas should be behind each other and everyone will pass safely

4 hours ago, csepi0101 said:

ok,

the teleport is  already almost perfect
but if many units are arrived at once (and stand inside the trigger)then sometimes not work

therefore, 2-3 trigger areas should be behind each other and everyone will pass safely

That's because, even if thisList is updated, your trigger's activation code fires and... you must deactivate it for running the activation again. It's always like this.

If you teleport out of trigger's area, it's fine. If not, some BLUFOR can be still present and the trigger is not deactivated.

If you see my script - there is diable AI FSM and autotarget etc but you can't disable AI "move" or "path" beacouse this cause permamnnt stop of AI even with setdriveonpath.