awdsawds

A few questions

4 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I have my middle mouse button set to switch weapons, so when im in a tank the only thing the mmb does for me whether im the gunner, or commander

it switches from machine gun to main cannon. Like i said

Do this on main menu go to ----> Tutorials ----> Field manual ----> Field manual -----> Get out or eject

what controls do you see in green there on that page in the field manual?

In any of the controls being here  ---> main menu ---> Options ----> controls you would see

Show [ common ]

action                                                assigned keys

If you look at all the assigned keys you should easily see which action is using an assigned key,

you cannot have another action with another control and it not show under assigned keys.

A key that is being shared or being used for multiple actions will be red, when you open it, it will say duplicate key.

So if you have an action and you allocated a control (assigned key) to eject out of the tank then it should say under eject

that you are using the mmb.

Again you should be able to see what assigned keys you have set for everything under the assigned keys column.

So unless your using a mod that alters or adds eject to your mmb then i suggest you look at your controls for the vanilla and check, make

sure its correct there and things work the way you want and then if your running a mod that changes controls then best you specify that and or

look at whats being changed.

CBA, Ace, and other controls like a melee mod can change controls, also a DLC can possibly change controls, it all depends.

Post some screenshots of what you have, a video even better maybe.   If you have these bugs then your using mods because

again my mmb is set to switch weapons only, my eject action is set to E, and my get out action is set to G everything else is blank or no keys assigned other then what i use

and i only use some default keys for certain things.

If your saying that you still are being ejected out of the tank even after your removed the assigned keys for eject and or get out

then you have a mod using your mmb to eject you.

Specify and Check again!

It is so. In the manual, the first two are deleted. In red color because is deleted.

Then it's:  get out, eject.

what controls do you see in green there on that page in the field manual?

The ones that work in the manual are yellow color.YES

I did this first by deleting them.

According to your instructions, it still glows orange.
So they are still assigned somewhere. However, the controls are deleted.
I don't see them anywhere else.
Despite the fact that it glows orange, I really have no idea where it could be ... it's a very good system and very clear.Finding such a key is really exactly something that is adventurous in this game.((ironically)

If you hadn't helped me, I would never have found it. I appreciate it really much. Because without you, I really wouldn't find it.
I really don't see the possibility that it would still be?
I really have no idea where it's hidden?
It's not in vehicle control.

Well...I just can't find this.

In any of the controls being here  ---> main menu ---> Options ----> controls you would see

Show [ common ]

action                                                assigned keys

If you look at all the assigned keys you should easily see which action is using an assigned key,

Again I guess you are on the wrong track. I also guess that I was on the right with my last post. But u just swiped it aside without thinking about it (guessing as well).

On 4/25/2022 at 7:43 PM, sarogahtyp said:

Isnt 2 changing to rifle already? Did you move that control elsewhere? Maybe hitting the "change to rifle key" a second time changes firemode.

But Im on mobile. Cant test just guess.

We talking about jump from tank on street. Middle button.

41 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

Again I guess you are on the wrong track. I also guess that I was on the right with my last post. But u just swiped it aside without thinking about it (guessing as well).

Please, Could you at least just read your own topic carefully (not guessing anymore)? You quoted my answer to your fire mode problem and not that related to your current controls problem...

Another quality topic from a user whose username was chosen by mashing the keyboard

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I spelled it out for him there should be no issue anymore, at this point he might as well delete every key and start over.

Again for the 3rd time if the mmb is set to a control    s o m e w h e r e     under the assigned keys section you would see it.

Why i dont have this issue is its pretty simple, again i spelled it out, you may have looked but you dont seem to be putting 2 and 2 together.

At this point either post some screenshots or your on your own because we all tried, and it dont see like your really trying. Cheers!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I spelled it out for him there should be no issue anymore, at this point he might as well delete every key and start over.

Again for the 3rd time if the mmb is set to a control    s o m e w h e r e     under the assigned keys section you would see it.

Why i dont have this issue is its pretty simple, again i spelled it out, you may have looked but you dont seem to be putting 2 and 2 together.

At this point either post some screenshots or your on your own because we all tried, and it dont see like your really trying. Cheers!

Where is "  under the assigned keys section..I can not find it ? I don't see it anywhere?

Where can I find the department: " under the assigned keys section

Look at the screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/cN3R56T.jpg

Zoom in on it.

On the left is the action, so an action would be eject.

To the right of that action is the assigned key so for me its E

to lower right of the E there is a tool tip which when you hover your mouse cursor over the assigned key

it will say what that assigned key does which is its action.  Understand?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Look at the screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/cN3R56T.jpg

Zoom in on it.

On the left is the action, so an action would be eject.

To the right of that action is the assigned key so for me its E

to lower right of the E there is a tool tip which when you hover your mouse cursor over the assigned key

it will say what that assigned key does which is its action.  Understand?

Yes true :

get out    I deleted it🙂

eject      I deleted it 🙂

I removed both. I did it right at the beginning.👍
Therefore, I also ask why it is still set to the middle mouse.

Although I completely deleted these settings. I have nothing there at all now.

AND STILL EJECT AND GET OUT ARE STILL SET FOR THE MIDDLE MOUSE.

They are still on offer along with a selection of ammunition.🥺They're still there on the middle button.

Are you running any mods, and what are you playing to test this?

Best just get on VR map in the editor place your tank without mods and see if the issue still occurs.

eject and get out actions are the only thing out of all the controls that would "kick" you out of a vehicle

of any kind be it a car, tank, plane or helicopter.

If an assigned key is red then it has another key that is a duplicate which means theres one other key using it too.

If the assigned key is orange then theres is multiple keys using the same assigned key.

In either case if you find a key thats in either red or orange on another section of the controls then open it and it

will tell you what key is being used then delete it, and it will clear it.

7 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Are you running any mods, and what are you playing to test this?

Best just get on VR map in the editor place your tank without mods and see if the issue still occurs.

eject and get out actions are the only thing out of all the controls that would "kick" you out of a vehicle

of any kind be it a car, tank, plane or helicopter.

If an assigned key is red then it has another key that is a duplicate which means theres one other key using it too.

If the assigned key is orange then theres is multiple keys using the same assigned key.

In either case if you find a key thats in either red or orange on another section of the controls then open it and it

will tell you what key is being used then delete it, and it will clear it.

Dear Gunter Severloh👍🙂

Yes is orange.

So why isn't the button listed on the plane?

So why isn't the button listed on the tank?

So why isn't the button listed on the helicopter?

(catapult button)

I don't see the eject button anywhere in the controls or settings.

An amateur did this. It could not pass testing this game was never controlled by anyone.

Otherwise, how do I do this?

.........in either case if you find a key thats in either red or orange on another section of the controls then open it

How ?

1 hour ago, awdsawds said:

.in either case if you find a key thats in either red or orange on another section of the controls then open it

How ?

You double click the key itself and it will open in its own box, from there it will list what keys are being used

alongside that key you opened so under assigned keys you need to look.

Again answer my questions, are you using any mods?

1 hour ago, Gunter Severloh said:

You double click the key itself and it will open in its own box, from there it will list what keys are being used

alongside that key you opened so under assigned keys you need to look.

Again answer my questions, are you using any mods?

NO , I no have mod.

I have only arma 3 apex option for mouse and keyboard.

I know as i dont have your issue, delete all your keys and start over thats all im going to say.

22 hours ago, awdsawds said:

Of course no one knows. It's not to be found.

What do you mean by this exactly?

You probably have doubled controls assigned in the "configure addons" tab and if it is the case, your vanilla controls would not be red or orange if doubled with some of the addon controls. So check what mods you loaded, answer questions about that and it will be much easier to help you.

3 hours ago, Nemanjic said:

What do you mean by this exactly?

You probably have doubled controls assigned in the "configure addons" tab and if it is the case, your vanilla controls would not be red or orange if doubled with some of the addon controls. So check what mods you loaded, answer questions about that and it will be much easier to help you.

V

2x V

Is jump out from tank.

I delete both.

I play the game with mods off and dlc off.

The middle mouse button : The first to get out. Second  to jump from tank.

There is a triangle symbol and underscore below it.

The second command is to jump out and it's a triangle with two underscores.

the third is the logo of a personal submachine gun.

Nowhere in the settings is it possible to find a way to remove "ejection from tank from the middle mouse button.

4 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I know as i dont have your issue, delete all your keys and start over thats all im going to say.

I did that twice. But I still don't see how to remove the tank ejection from the middle mouse button.
I think it's set to the middle button without the ability to delete it.

But you say you don't have it there.

31 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

The middle mouse button : The first to get out. Second  to jump from tank.

There is a triangle symbol and underscore below it.

The second command is to jump out and it's a triangle with two underscores.

the third is the logo of a personal submachine gun.

Screenshots would be nice...

So what you're saying is Middle Mouse is ejecting you from the tank and you don't want it to?

Middle Mouse is obviously the action menu button. I'm not even sure if that is re-definable (or undefinable)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles - file

Get this file and put it in this location. Try loading the game with my profile and see what is going on with commands.

link

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nemanjic said:

Get this file and put it in this location. Try loading the game with my profile and see what is going on with commands.

link

I'm going to try it.

22 hours ago, Nemanjic said:

link

Arma 3 - Other Profiles inside I have only " Merkuriev.Arma3Profile.

It still loads me automatically instead of under your profile and name.

So I want profile : Merkuriev.Arma3Profile.  Instead, it still loads my old one automatically.

From main ingame screen, upper right corner. Choose profile.

https://i.imgur.com/reS5ukc.jpg

Controls are saved in "userName.Arma3Profile", that's for sure but if this doesn't work, I will give you the other two files from this location. Don't know exactly what they are but maybe  "Merkuriev.Arma3Profile" doesn't show up if those two missing.