awdsawds

A few questions

I have reset control. Lying down 2 go up 8

F is Change firing mode. I have only 1 bullet.

Why does the shooting mode change to full when I lie down?

Don't want any  change. How does this disable that fire change?

Isnt 2 changing to rifle already? Did you move that control elsewhere? Maybe hitting the "change to rifle key" a second time changes firemode.

But Im on mobile. Cant test just guess.

• Thanks 1

Hou you can use bayonet ? Or hit enemy with rifle ?Or knife ?Hit the enemy?

Bayonet's from SOG for example, can be used by cycling through fire-mode (F key by default) this enables melee mode from there bayonet's/spikes can be used by pressing Fire (Prim. Mouse Btn. by default) 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, EO said:

Bayonet's from SOG for example, can be used by cycling through fire-mode (F key by default) this enables melee mode from there bayonet's/spikes can be used by pressing Fire (Prim. Mouse Btn. by default) 

Literarry NO melee fight button. lol

Next question please my friend☺️ :

Where is detail manual ? 

At a decent time, it was customary to put a 200-page manual into play.

if you have equipped a rangefinder then you can use it with B key. Same as with binoculars. you can either equip binoculars OR rangefinder even if you can have both with you (maybe in a backpack)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

if you have equipped a rangefinder then you can use it with B key. Same as with binoculars. you can either equip binoculars OR rangefinder even if you can have both with you (maybe in a backpack)

So the rangefinder is separate together next to the biniculars. So I have to have two items in my backpack.

thank you.

How to solve. Where to put .... free zoom ?

press long time right mouse ,,,, free view.

and onle one time fast rifle aiming through the sights.

(Only a woman who had never been in a real war could have created that.😊)

What's the zoom name in the settings? And where is ?

question ?☹

Could there be a quick double tap right for zoom? 

ohh zoom can be on SHIFT good.

This is the worst setting than tank crew Sturmovik. The most complicated setup and control on the planet.

But good game.

Take a grenade in your hand? How ? Which button ?

How to maximize distance? Squeezing the page up? For maximum power during throw granate.Throw as far as possible. How ?

1 hour ago, awdsawds said:

Literarry NO melee fight button. lol

You mean.. literally, Cuz there isn't one, this aint skyrim, we use mods for that in Arma, use this --->  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2291129343

1 hour ago, awdsawds said:

Next question please my friend☺️ :

Where is detail manual ? 

At a decent time, it was customary to put a 200-page manual into play.

Theres one on the menu top left, theres also tutorials, you can also access the wiki from the game.

or you can use my compilation list for all guides, tutorials, and manuals, surely you've seen creating a new thread in the same section its in.

55 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

This is the worst setting than tank crew Sturmovik. The most complicated setup and control on the planet.

I beg to differ IL-2 imo has the worst control setup, took me a long time to sort out the controls trying to figure out what some of them do

for flying, and im still screwing around with them.  IL-2 is more a sim then Arma is, but Arma isn't that hard to figure out, there is alot of controls

but you dont need them all their in their own categories.

I'd answer more questions but bedtime for me, later. :sleep:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are certain items that need to be equipped for it to be used, just having it in your backpack or vest will not work.

Binocular, rangefinder and laser designator is one of the example. You drag-and-drop it into the equipment slot when you open your inventory (press 'I'). If you have binocular equipped, and a rangefinder in your backpack, pressing 'B' will bring out the binocular. You have to swap to rangefinder in the inventory to use rangefinder when you press 'B'.

This is the same for GPS and Drone console, you have to equip one to the slot for it to work. Having either one will allow you to open up a GPS window on your screen ('Right Ctrl + M' by default). Having Drone console will allow you to have an action in the action menu (Scroll up/down). That will allow you to open up an interface to connect to available drones.

There are certain things that you don't need to equip to use, having them in you vest (or backpack or uniform) will be able to use them. Grenade, or other throwable items, is one such example. You can have grenades, smoke grenades, light sticks etc, in your vest. You can choose what to throw by pressing 'Ctrl + G', and you can see what you have chosen on the top right of your screen. Pressing 'G' will throw it.

Unlike many shooting games, you do not hold the grenade in your hand. You cannot change the throwing strength as well, so you will need some practice to know how far you can throw.

Similarly, you can have different type of magazines for your gun. For example, you can have 100rnd and 30rnd magazine for MX rifle. You can also have tracer magazine as well. You choose which to use by using action menu as well. When you choose a different magazine type, you will see a reload animation. If you press 'R' to reload, it will change to the same magazine type until you run out of that type of magazine.

• Like 2

Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany

I also have Vietnam, but I like this the most.It's much better than the whole game.  Too bad it also doesn't contain playable East Germany.(Single) It would be great to have it on both sides.

Definitely the best game Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany.

But he doesn't have a tank training mission.

A)Where in the base game? Is the first tank training mission?👍 (I need to learn to control it.)

B)Where is the detailed manual for the tank?👍

Where is the middle button setting?

I'm trying to remove the jumping out from the tank. This is on middle button. Which retard did this mechanics for this game?

Perhaps a hundred times this stupid control threw me out of the tank.
Have the creators ever heard of testers?

Have you ever seen Red Orchestra?Doesn't jump out of the tank until you're dead.

Where can I find the middle button control mechanism?

This is probably not possible. I've never seen such poor tank control before.Or airplane.

IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles it also has cluttered controls, but never has a tank eject on the middle button. What moron or fool could set this on tank ?
For God sake.

I don't see the middle button control settings anywhere. I need to delete the exit from the tank. Only a jerk could put this on middle button. Ejection from tank should be hidden on separate button.

Jump out 2xV

😱But how to remove it from the middle button?😱

I need to forbid tank ejection. Only after push 3 x minus. - - -

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, awdsawds said:

I'm trying to remove the jumping out from the tank. This is on middle button. Which retard did this mechanics for this game?

Really dude, you criticize the developer for your own failure to change the controls?!

If you took the time to look at the controls and customize them to how you want to begin with then you wouldn't have that issue, regardless

whats set on default maybe stop pressing the middle mouse button for now and take the time to look.

If you can play IL-2 and figure out those controls then you can figure out arma controls which are more user friendly along with more guides, and

tooltips then IL-2 which IL-2 lacks, i even made a suggestion on IL-2 forums in their suggestion thread about it.

Quit complaining and search only whiners and crybabies have a tantrum about something so minuscule because something

simple isn't working out for them you might as well cry about someone taking a shit in your own toilet when it was you who forgot to flush.

I linked all kinds of guides, references, tutorials for you earlier plus you have the manual ingame which btw whatever control is allocated to anything

be it default or customized by you would be linked and pointed out to you if you looked at it.

Heres a tip, look under controls ---> common get out  or  eject   and you will see what control it is that you can change and solve your problem.

Considering your being ejected from the tank when you press the middle mouse button then it should be the eject control, not the middle mouse button, your looking

at the controls that are to be allocated and not at what the control actually does, thats part reason why you cant find what your looking for.

Also take the time to hover your mouse cursor over a control and it will also tell you what it does aside the actual name to the left of it.

• Like 1

Hi Gunter Severloh🙂👍

Buddy, I searched the whole thing. I searched it all.

See for yourself before you get angry. There is no middle control button for movement of infantry or tank control.

Settings. It's just there to get out. Then jump up. I deleted them.But they're still on the middle mouse button.

I'm the best tester in the world. Nothing can deceive me.😊

I don't see any other controls there.
Do you see any way to delete the pop-up from the middle button?

Or how to remove the tank ejection from the middle button ?!

Try to imagine War Thunder with a million players having this button in their controls. They're thrown all game on the battlefield with a rifle.(On the middle button, along with the ammunition selection...)

MMB is to select default action from action menu without opening it. It also opens doors or weapon arsenals depending on the situation or where u r pointing at. I guess you have to look in general controls for something like default action. But currently i ve no arma and are guessing...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sarogahtyp said:

MMB is to select default action from action menu without opening it. It also opens doors or weapon arsenals depending on the situation or where u r pointing at. I guess you have to look in general controls for something like default action. But currently i ve no arma and are guessing...

Hi sarogahtyp

Buddy, I searched the whole thing. I searched it all.

See for yourself before you get angry. There is no middle control button for movement of infantry or tank control.

Settings. It's just there to get out. Then jump up. I deleted them.But they're still on the middle mouse button.

I'm the best tester in the world. Nothing can deceive me.😊

I don't see any other controls there.

Try to imagine War Thunder with a million players having this button in their controls. They're thrown all game on the battlefield with a rifle.(On the middle button, along with the ammunition selection...)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sometimes I feel that people need to learn to help themselves before anyone else can ever hope to offer theirs. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, awdsawds said:

I have my middle mouse button set to switch weapons, so when im in a tank the only thing the mmb does for me whether im the gunner, or commander

it switches from machine gun to main cannon. Like i said

10 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

look under controls ---> common get out  or  eject 

Do this on main menu go to ----> Tutorials ----> Field manual ----> Field manual -----> Get out or eject

what controls do you see in green there on that page in the field manual?

In any of the controls being here  ---> main menu ---> Options ----> controls you would see

Show [ common ]

action                                                assigned keys

If you look at all the assigned keys you should easily see which action is using an assigned key,

you cannot have another action with another control and it not show under assigned keys.

A key that is being shared or being used for multiple actions will be red, when you open it, it will say duplicate key.

So if you have an action and you allocated a control (assigned key) to eject out of the tank then it should say under eject

that you are using the mmb.

Again you should be able to see what assigned keys you have set for everything under the assigned keys column.

So unless your using a mod that alters or adds eject to your mmb then i suggest you look at your controls for the vanilla and check, make

sure its correct there and things work the way you want and then if your running a mod that changes controls then best you specify that and or

look at whats being changed.

CBA, Ace, and other controls like a melee mod can change controls, also a DLC can possibly change controls, it all depends.

Post some screenshots of what you have, a video even better maybe.   If you have these bugs then your using mods because

again my mmb is set to switch weapons only, my eject action is set to E, and my get out action is set to G everything else is blank or no keys assigned other then what i use

and i only use some default keys for certain things.

If your saying that you still are being ejected out of the tank even after your removed the assigned keys for eject and or get out

then you have a mod using your mmb to eject you.

Specify and Check again!

6 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Sometimes I feel that people need to learn to help themselves before anyone else can ever hope to offer theirs. 

This only applies to the war in Ukraine. That people will help themselves there and without others. 

But obviously he's still screaming at the world.