h4wek

useractions position points not working inside vehicles

Who know the reason why defined in class useractions points not working when driver is inside vehicle, other thing is that radius value is not working corectly too (I made measure distances in model and I get visibile action in distance bigger than limit area) WTF ?!:

class cabin_door_open
            {
                displayName = "<t color='#00ff00'>open cabin</t>";
                position = "os_drzwi_kabina_L";
                radius = 0.5;
                condition = "(this animationsourcePhase 'drzwi_kabiny' < 0.5)";
                statement = "this animateDoor ['drzwi_kabiny', 1]";
                onlyforplayer = 1;
                priority = 10;
                showWindow = 0;
            };

but for cargo or for external units it is visibile, the LOD of cargo and driver is the same so WTF, I even copy memory point to driver/cargo LOD but it not help, the same action for AI is on the driver seat visibile in commands list, so only for player the rule of distance from point of activation is not working (BTW inside model is not geometry or other obstacle between position of driver and memory point where action should be shown and of course radius is eunogh to cover player near point.

Ok after some time and many experiments i probably discover area of problem: in model 3d try to put in geometry lod properities add autocenter=0, this should avoid moving elements in memory lod and axis, after this should be much better

• Like 1